Does anybody have a complete Jack stone set?

The series just popped into my mind and it’s been mentioned before numerous times in different topics. But does anybody actually have a complete set. All I remember about is the weird cars and minifigures that made me uncomfortable.

I mean, I have a set, its not built, but I think I still have all the pieces.

I don’t have any Jack Stone sets, but I do own several ‘4 Juniors’ sets which also include maxifigs and often Jack himself.

First we have the appropriately named ‘Captain Kragg in Barrel’.

And ‘Max’s Pitstop’.

As in you have all the pieces in a bin along with random parts or in separate container?

Why does kragg have a bat on his hat? That doesn’t make any sense. I think my household must have owned the second one at some point. I recognize a lot of those pieces.

1 Like

^ that

I have over 60 jack stones but no set

1 Like

get rid of some of them, I know someone who’d like to have some 30 fellow jacks

2 Likes

I think I may get a few Jack Stone sets in the future… They come with some really nice parts.

Legitimately 60?

I have seven complete Jack Stone sets, one of which is the famed 4612 Super Glider.

@LegoDavid If you’re looking for Jack Stone parts, I would recommend getting the steering wheel holder, you can attach ball joints to it. This moc I built years ago uses the jack stone steering wheel holder to attach the head to the torso.

3 Likes

yeah