Fake BIONICLE Leaks

Ok, ther on his head and not his face, but it still count.

2legit4me

1 Like

Please refrain from sharing this anywhere else, because I donā€™t want to trick people into thinking itā€™s real. Itā€™s just a joke to add onto this topic.

17 Likes

so I was right with the ā€œjust a prank broā€ after all

kind of

Had to give that a double take for a second ha

2 Likes

Hey I found a bad guy.

15 Likes

can we get rid of lime already

12 Likes

I found a video on Viemo not to long ago and it showed pictures of the Lego batman movie, bionicle 2017, and some new space theme, Donā€™t remember where I found it. Pretty sure it was fake.

EDIT: Found it in my history.

This still looks fake looking back.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t that Batman Movie legit?

Idk i donā€™t remember the set too well

1 Like

Well, Seeing as the batman movie one was legit, I donā€™t really know if the other ones are, maybe the ā€œCode Redā€ one is real.

3 Likes

As of writing this post, the video was posted 4 hours ago, the uploader, Lego_man06538 joined Vimeo 4 hours ago, and your post was 4 hours ago. Coincidence, possibly, but considering you mentioned finding it not to long ago and having to go back into your history to find it would lead us to assume you had seen it more than just within the hour of your post.

Not to mention, the photo quality is abysmal, and looks like you just took photos of your computer screen and added a filter overtop.

And yes, I said you, meaning you.

14 Likes

Need we not mention all of those images are pretty much photoshopped?

That ā€œBIONICLEā€ leak pretty much is the same photo LEGO Bionicle posted on their facebook today:

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13872778_1737806523127090_1828045178217891089_n.jpg?oh=b546c40196272e11f94dedc3024eb4af&oe=5819190D

And the supposed ā€œbatman leakā€ looks a ton like the new set. In your video it even has the current Harley Quinn we saw in the new set.

These are such obvious photoshops it makes me sick.

14 Likes

Ahem, @Ranaki_Pakewa The Reason They came out at the same time is because I have a google reminder for lego 2017.

1 Like

However, you said that was the video in your history, which was posted not long ago even though you said

Implying more than a maybe 30 minutes difference.

7 Likes

That doesnā€™t imply anything, I could be meaning 3 minutes. and Yeah i got caught Up with it and thought to look for it in my history instead of my google account.
I didnā€™t make this leak, I just found it. The leaks are fake, no question. Why would I post a leak I want to look real in The ā€œFakeā€ Bionicle Leaks topic

1 Like

I may be missing something, but what does having a google reminder for the video have to do with posting here as soon as the video was uploaded?

10 Likes

This is true. Iā€™m still stuck on this statement, however:

Something like this isnā€™t typically used for a three minute differenceā€¦

4 Likes

I thought after seeing it that it was right to fit in this topic. Why do you think I posted it as soon as possible, I was bored and had nothing to do so I posted someones fake leaks in the ā€œFAKE LEAKā€ topic.

@Joe dude Iā€™m 13, Iā€™m not going to make accurate sentences.
I think you guys are questioning me too much.

Double-posting is not helping your case right now. --John Smith

1 Like

But where did you see it? You couldnā€™t have been subscribed to Lego_man, since his account is only as old as the video. Where did you see it?

1 Like

Letā€™s stop this debate now. The mods are looking into this matter. Everyone, just get back on topic or donā€™t post.

16 Likes