Food You Hate

Broccoli is the root of all evil.

3 Likes

Most types of vegetables, pasta, or soup, really.

And any food that is being eaten by someone else with lots of slurping. Like cereal with milk.

Fun fact, I can sometimes make myself gag when trying to eat one of the first three or being in the presence of someone eating the last one.

Asian Cuisine

Tomatoes, bitter gourd and most sweet or sour main course foods
I like pretty much every other vegetable oddly enough and don’t understand the vegetable hate

If it ain’t artificial, or meat, I don’t care for it much.

8 Likes

coconuts and mushrooms

cant eat em

Hmm… what foods do I not like?

KALE. KALE KALE KALE KALE KALE.

1 Like

THIS (except I haven’t actually thrown up, just gagged.) And I find ketchup gross as well.

Also this.

And I hate cucumbers, and Brussels sprouts. Nothing really other than that. Besides food that’s too spicy (and I have a rather low threshold. :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

should not exist

Hot dogs.

I cannot STAND Teriyaki. I cannot handle the smell (it gives me headaches) and I don’t like how it tastes.

I don’t like Brussel Sprouts. They’re just plain nasty.

2 Likes

bittermelon and rockmelon

Cauliflower because its disgusting, ketchup too, way too messy. Not much of a picky eater though, just hate super greasy foods.

if you didn’t break the rules your posts wouldn’t need to be fixed/deleted.

on topic,
I hate leaves, lettuce, cabbage, spinach. I don’t like anything about them, the texture, the taste, the fact that they’re leaves.

7 Likes

I hate tomatoes…

True.

Have you ever had vine ripened tomatoes?

I don’t like tomatoes, mushrooms, whipped cream, ketchup, and a number of other things.

A lot of foods I dislike are mixed things. Although I like cheese, pickles, lettuce, I don’t like these things mixed. And because I don’t like tomatoes or ketchup, my hamburgers are slabs of meat in between two pieces of bread.

And I will happily eat a peanut butter sandwich, or put jelly on toast, but I will not go anywhere near a peanut butter AND jelly sandwich. It’s inconceivable.

[quote=“ToaN, post:46, topic:9375”]
but I will not go anywhere near a peanut butter AND jelly sandwich.
[/quote]Same here.
it sounds horrible.

1 Like

Shredded wheat

2 Likes