Food You Hate

6 Likes

Salmon I HATE IT itā€™s far to strong for my taste
I prefer weak tasting fish like Cod, Haddock and Pollock

Can you eat salmon soup, the creamy type? It has softer taste than, say, gravlax or smoked salmon.

nah I wonā€™t eat salmon itā€™s one of those types of fish that I refuse to eat

Youā€™re missing out, friend. As long as itā€™s not dried of fried, salmon is one of the best fish out there. (Cod and pollock are so much better that way.)

my mother worked in a chip shop when she was pregnant with me I didnā€™t start eating fish until I was around 7

I hate chocolate. Before you all burn me at the pig, I hate it because Iā€™m allergic to it and canā€™t eat a lot of it.

Too late :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

carrot juice need more be said also hereā€™s a picture of someone else who doesnā€™t like it

1 Like

Brussels sprouts.

3 Likes

McDonalds Burgers, disgusting imitations of true burgers.

6 Likes

a.k.a. the poor manā€™s burger but the bigmac is pretty okay

4 Likes

HAHAhahaha, eh no. I can find much better real meat burgers for the same or lower price of McDonalds Burgers, they are larger, and have more salads and sauces you can add personally. Big Mac is also a pathetic attempt of making something ā€œBigā€.

Look at the differences and you will know why I hate McDonalds Burgers.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure theyā€™re made from a cow.

6 Likes

Actually its mostly made out of genetically modified soybeans.

Does Serbia allow for GMOs? If not, then I wanna move to Serbia.

Its not allowed, nor do people eat anything from the west thats GMO since most of the food we produce is fresh and comes directly from farms. That Serbian Burger you saw in the video I posted, its all fresh meat and the condiments are all fresh and you pick your own on the spot instead of getting a pre-packaged burger.

Plus what is made here is a healthier and cheaper alternative to foreign shipped goods.

2 Likes

Serbia sounds like the place to be then. Iā€™ll get packing. You donā€™t kill all the good things in milk by pasteurizing it, right?

1 Like

Just go to a bazzar/market , you can get very fresh food there, usually daily fresh. Also Alpine Goat milk is way healthier and closer to mothers milk in terms of how easy is to digest it.

Plus we have a lot of different kinds of yogurts, and not just the typical fruit one or the one for a spoon. Plus lots of cheese, lots. Dairy products here have a whole aisle in each super market.

1 Like

Sounds like heaven :blush:

2 Likes