G1 Starscream

Intro:
Not really much to say, it’s Starscream, everyone’s favorite loser.
so onto the MOC.

Alt-mode:

Without Null-rays

From behind.

As you may expect from a Jet-former, he doesn’t have the cleanest of undersides. (I would like to look into better ways to deal with the arms should I ever make a version 2)

Transformation:

Fold up the back panel(s) of the jet.

Flip up the thrusters.

Adjust the thrusters on their independent hinges and fold out the toes.

fold the feet over the thruster

Bring the legs down.

Fold the knee pads out.

Then turn his waist around (180) and fold the tail fins onto the back of his legs.

Stand him up.

fold the wings back.

flip them up.

Hinge them back into place and slide them down.

Turn him around.

Bring down the shoulders, and extend the elbows.

Lastly fold the fuselage down into his chest, and add his null-rays.

Robot Mode:

He is one striking bot, in my opinion at least.

From behind.

Animated levels of hyper extended pelvic thrusting.

pew pew

Double pew pew

With Soundwave.

“No one messes with my bird.”

Outro:
So that’s starscream, pretty happy with this guy, though I wish I could swap his and Soundwave’s sizes.

63 Likes

Could I get the instructions for both of these? They’re so good, this is what Lego should do if they ever made transformers sets.

2 Likes

Seriously, I love these. Lego should hire you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

If you (or anyone else interested) pm’d me an email I would be fine with sending you the stud.io files for both.

2 Likes

This one looks really accurate, head looks a little small, but to be fair you are working with lego.

2 Likes

Your G1 transformers just keep getting better. He looks amazing!

1 Like

Holy crap. This. Is. Amazing. Absolutely astonishing. Two fantastic looking modes, a complete transformation with no parts-forming, a well articulated robot mode. Ugh. All of this is just perfect.

1 Like

I gotta tell ya man, this is awesome. I’m sure there are some places where he could be refined a bit, but he is just phenomenal. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Hey, thats pretty good!

1 Like

Any chance we will see a conehead next?

1 Like

I am certainly interested in making at least one come head. However I wouldn’t count on it being next.

This is a most impressive creation. Not only have you managed a full transformation, but the shapes achieved in robot mode are just fantastic.

1 Like

0/10, not enough.

It’s a very nice thingie. I think he could stand with a different head, though. This one feels a bit too bland and small. :I

1 Like

<3 My hot and spicy Decepticon! He looks good in LEGO!

1 Like