General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

You’d make a terrifying killer in a slasher film

2 Likes

0_0

Is that a deformity? I have been walking like that for years…

Ohhhh noooooo…

1 Like

Ah it’s not that bad! Sure there’s a bunch of things, but they’re all pretty minor/ treatable, so it’s not that big a deal. Like with celiac, all I need to do is stay away from gluten. And that is a lot easier than it was back in '05.
I can’t imagine it’s gonna be easy to find someone with beta thalassemia minor, much less get them pregnant.
The ribs are just a reason I need to get /fit/, so the muscle will cover them up
The color blindness is… well it’s not really important. I just see a few colors differently.
And like I said, I got meds for ADHD if I want to use them, so that doesn’t bother me too much anymore.
The only thing actually bugging me is the bone in my foot. But I could get that removed any time I wanted.

2 Likes

Imagines Mayple slicing the bone out of his foot with a kitchen knife

3 Likes

got slammed in the face with a soccer ball, so my nose is permanently crocked.

1 Like

I threw a trash can at a guy after I got hit in the face with a basketball.

The game hadn’t started yet.

4 Likes

This is what my reaction to Hawkflight’s post was as well.

Darn. At least I’m not alone.

Other quirks: I have pretty long hair, so I spend close to ten minutes washing my hair in the shower.

I’ve been biting my fingernails sonce I was a tiny kid; I can’t remember gaving fingernails.

2 Likes

Don’t forget him wearing it like a necklace as a sign of victory

6 Likes

Ok, so I am actually very good at spelling. I have been good at it all my life. But I have an amazing atrocious habit that I can not stop spelling believe wrong. No matter what, I spell believe wrong. I don’t know why.

Maybe I just don’t beilivilebliveve in myself.

4 Likes

I’d like to see how you would manage living inside yourself.

~W12~

2 Likes

Okay, this is really hard to explain but i’ll try anyway.

Whenever I click on a YouTube video, I move the cursor below the title and click exactly 6 times. If the cursor moves, I do it again, an I keep doing it until I do it perfectly,

6 Likes

I’m just gonna list things out here because why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

1: I’m AWFULLY procrastinatory. In some cases it’s mentally painful to get behind the idea of doing certain long tasks with no reason I deem as good enough. I can find more enjoyment staring at a wall than doing a task I dread and that doesn’t help.

2: Most of my decisions are spur of the moment.

3: I somewhat enjoy depressive music and shows. (I guess this answers the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ question. :stuck_out_tongue: )

4: I often feel the need to organize my thoughts, memories, etc. out on paper but never get around to it.

5: My voice can easily be higher or lower but generally always sounds almost exactly the same no matter how much I try to put emotion into it. (I hate my voice btw)

6: I tend to think aloud a lot and catch myself doing it in front of people which is always kinda awkward.

I could do more, though I’m not sure what to put.

5 Likes

Me too. BUT, when I start running out of time, I worry a lot about it, but still don’t do anything about it.

3 Likes

I have the same issue…

2 Likes

Something I find becoming more and more apparent is how anxious I can be, there will be times where I need to get my sleep for something, but I can’t because of how worried and anxious I am, or I get anxious and worried when I go to a friends house.

I am weird.

6 Likes

I thought not being able to sleep was normal.

3 Likes

Get some melatonin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have problems with Anxiety as well

I also do posing nearly everyday
I sometimes lose my train of thought
and I try to do stuff but never get to it (like watching X and Y)
and I sometimes bring stuff away with me but never use it (like a lot of D&D Books)

3 Likes

I could never spell it either, until I heard a Fall Out Boy song with the lyric: “The best part of believe is the lie.”

Never let anyone tell you cheesy bands aren’t educational!

3 Likes

I’ll do some more.

I have AWFUL eyesight, It’s not as bad as they can get, but it’s pretty bad. As I get older they steadily get worse and worse which means I either deal with blurry as heck vision or undergo the horrific surgery that is laser eye surgery. (Seriously if you want some nightmare fuel look up how it’s done and keep in mind you’re awake for it the whole time.) Chills run down my spine just thinking about it.

I would probably buy a lot more lego if it wasn’t so awkward to buy it in public, I also dislike having to ask to order stuff because brain be dumb. Same goes for why I haven’t ordered gunpla stuff, alongside money.

Speaking of money I’m pretty tight about it. I don’t like using it unless I absolutely have too, which means I pass up a lot even though I have quite a bit saved.

I’m awfully protective of my privacy, I can’t stand people looking at what I’m doing or typing on my phone (honestly who isn’t). Unfortunately people around me seem to lack the concept of privacy or barriers and do as they please which annoys the crap out of me.

Books = No
They can be good, I don’t care, reading is pretty boring for me in most cases. I’m very much a person who wants facts listed out, cut the time wasted on making it a story, asap. That or a fantasy setting because those are more interesting and I like to see how nonexistent objects or situations are used to represent things with much deeper meanings.

My skill with video games ranges from awful to mediocre, yet I still enjoy them a fair bit. This is especially true with shooters. (Overwatch is addictive, King’s Row is best map)

I really think sports are overblown. Also, the corporate shenanigans over saying Olympics during the Olympics is stupid and whoever’s involved should feel bad.

More infamous/regular/scrub opinions next time, if ever.

1 Like