Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leo saw the Covenant forces retreat and made his way to the rest of Daylight.

2 Likes

Atan watched as they passed through grunting in annoyance. As he went back to the rest of the elites, putting his carbine away.

Blake followed the rest of the Daylight as Kailtynn stayed outside in the colossus. Taking pot shots at the retreating covenant forces.

2 Likes

Butch and the Arbiter emerged, with an agreement that would change the course of Thel’s losing war.

Sky secretly pushed Leo into Kyanna

1 Like

Leo slipped and caused Kyanna to fall with him. “Sorry.” Leo said as he extended his hand to help Kyanna up.

2 Likes

“Good news? Did you reach an agreement?” Mariana asked Butch as Thel and Butch returned to the rest of Daylight.

1 Like

“Yeah, we’re gonna be supplying resources to them.” Butch said.

1 Like

“And we get a bit of their own forces in return to help us out?” Blake asked

2 Likes

“Are you questioning the strength of my old crew?” Cabis said violently turning to Blake

2 Likes

“What? No. What I’m saying is. They get supplies from us. We get soldiers from them. Both sides benefit from each other.”

2 Likes

Cabis crossed his arms and straightened his back to gain his full height. He angrily grumbled to himself

2 Likes

“Yes.” Butch replied to Blake.

1 Like

Blake rolled his eyes and checked his gun.

As Kailtynn finished shooting at whatever covenant forces were too slow she got out of the colossus and walked into the temple. A large smile on her face as she had just had one of the best times of her life.

“Butch…please let me keep the colossus.” She told him in a happy tone

2 Likes

Kyanna didn’t see him offer his hand and already crawled up “it is alright… I am sad though I did not get as hurt as I would have preferred, but at least I was hit a few times this mission”

The major looked confused “it likes pain?”

2 Likes

“Leo, do it.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Good I was not the only one who heard that.” Atan said wiping some dust off his swords hilt. “Major what do you think of this alliance? I would like to know your opinion.”

2 Likes

The major sighed “well one alliance with these incompetent creatures is enough… But having two now… I guess it is not my decision to make… I just hope it works out… And this is not a waste of our time and warriors.”

3 Likes

Atan chuckled. “My thoughts exactly. Ironic is this not? We slaughtered thousands of their kind and now we have to help them.”

2 Likes

“Sure, kid.” Butch said.

1 Like

“OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!” She said in a pure joy as she suddenly hugged him. “Oh I have so many design ideas for it already.” She told herself

2 Likes

Kyanna took a seat on a rock outside, breathing heavily as she put her sword away. There was a small stream next to the temple, it flowed with a blood red hue which made her smile. She relaxed herself on the rock and wished she could have more time on the planet

3 Likes