Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Yeah” she nods “Why wouldn’t I?”

2 Likes

Sarah hugged Kiana for a minute, she then stood back up. [I hope you feel better by the time we come back.] she signed with a smile.

2 Likes

“Fair point…though we just got back. What the hell could be going on?” He asked curiously.

2 Likes

Jess shrugs

2 Likes

[i hope so too] Kiana signed

2 Likes

Sarah hugged Kiana again and let go after a minute again. [I’ll see you later.] she sighed as she left to meet up with Daylight.

2 Likes

Blake walked to the armory as Kaitlynn had just left.

3 Likes

Jess walks in beside him, and begins to get ready

2 Likes

Under strict orders to stay in the medical bay by the doctor Spetz laid on the bed bored out of his mind.
“I haven’t even seen what my face looks like yet…I’ve only heard what people have told me…I need to get out of this place…” Spetz said quietly to himself as an idea popped into his head.
He shot up again instantly and almost collapsed due to all the blood rushing to his head to quickly

2 Likes

Blake finished getting his armor on and grabbing his sniper rifle examining it for a second.

Kaitlynn stopped by Kates room and knocked.

2 Likes

Jess grabs her own Sniper rifle, and grabs some ammo. “Something wrong with your rifle?”

Kate answers the door, “What?”

2 Likes

“Just a few scrapes n that on it. Need to clean it soon.” He said grabbing the ammo for his guns and heading out.

“Hey, thought’d I stop by real quick and check how you guys are doing. I’m about to leave.” She said

3 Likes

“Oh? Where are you going?” Kate asks

2 Likes

“I don’t know actually. Some mission, I don’t know how long I’ll be gone.”

2 Likes

Daylight got on the Pelican and the Pelican went to Paamo. When the Pelican passed into atmosphere, the organic spires looked wonderfully gargantuan from the window. Thousands of Drones fluttered across the skies, creating clouds that moved rapidly. The Pelican landed, and Sky helped Ana out with the others.

“We’re to hold this platform.” Sky said.

“You don’t have to go if you’re wounded.” Frost said.

1 Like

“Don’t have to. Ok!” Catina said.

Skipping ahead, Catina got her new chest plate when the paint had barely dried. “Time to make it match the rest of my armor.” She thought as the Pelican descended with her joining Daylight on this mission. Most of her armor had various off-color spots of dirt, and Covenant blood caked on it in certain areas, except for her new chest plate.

1 Like

Ana looked around. “Hey, Catina. Did you look at the DNA test Hermes sent you?”

Sarah stood next to Grace.

Leo looked up at the drones and shuddered.

2 Likes

Blake watched the drones fly by. “Guess I forgot to bring bug repellent.” He said

2 Likes

Jess giggles. “You’d need one Big *ss can of bug repellent”

2 Likes

“I heard a Mac cannon does nicely.”

2 Likes