Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Oh” Spetz looked down in ashament
“There was a big brute…like really big…” Spetz said as he zoned out remembering the battle.

2 Likes

“Don’t be ashamed of taking a beating. It’s happened to all of us.” Samuel said.

3 Likes

Catina was surprised by this. And started to go with it shortly before Aries pulled away.

“So this is you when you’ve been drinking, but you’d never give me the time of day when you’re sober?” Catina asked. Then she leaned in close to Aries. “And the LR pays us, so you’ll need to start buying your own alcohol…especially since the wine over there is nearly gone.”

1 Like

“aww d*mmit…” Beth said as she realized cat was stopping and stopped filming

2 Likes

“Well.” Catina said to Beth. “At least we could just kill off the Wine that is left.”

Catina took a half full bottle of Wine for herself, which left two more in total. “This will be finished off in one go, then it’s taking trips to the bar and buying whatever they have for sale.” Catina said as she started drinking straight from the bottle she had.

1 Like

“Enjoy then” Beth said as she slowly left and headed back to her room

2 Likes

Catina caught up to Beth and hugged her from behind. “We will have to find something interesting to do around here, that won’t get us in trouble with Sky and have her moralistic opinions shoved down our throats.” Catina told Beth before she left Catina’s room.

After Beth left, Catina turned to Aries. “Now what?” She asked rhetorically.

1 Like

yeah… maybe then we can actually do something together this time… or i’ll just be forgotten again… Beth thought as she opened the door to her bedroom and walked in, she closed the door behind her and laid down on the bed on her stomach, burying her face in the pillow. She silently sat there, unable to sleep.

2 Likes

Sarah sighed as Kiana or Grace never stopped by. She got into her bed and hugged her dog.

2 Likes

Grace entered and hugged Sarah and her puppy

Two Hours Later

Alarms began to sound, stirring everyone from slumber and their activities. “Fireteam Daylight, deploy to the surface immediately. Your requested coordinates have been marked.” Frost’s voice came over a channel. Luckily, ot took Sky an hour to figure out how to maneuver her leg.

1 Like

Catina heard this, and decided to speak to Frost face to face, rather than send her a com. But before she left her room, she glanced around to see if Aries was still there, or if she decided to leave again.

“Ma’am, am I included on this mission, or are the Doctors sidelining me and keeping me on this ship?” Catina asked Frost in person on The Short Straw’s bridge.

1 Like

Leo went to the armory and grabbed his gear. “It’s nice to have it again.” He said as he finished putting it on.

Sarah brought Grace to the armory. She got her gear ready.

Samuel looked at Spetz. “Well we’ve got a mission, I don’t think you’ll be able to go. If you want to though let my brother know and he’ll fix your armor as we go.”

Ana helped Sky get to the armory.

2 Likes

Beth bumped into Leygall on her way to the location Daylight was to meet in. The little girl had a somewhat terrified look on her face as he turned to her “oh uh… i’m… sorry… four jaws” She said and leygall clicked his mandibles in confusion

“i have not heard that term in quite some time… Considering it is a term only used by Kig-Yar…” he said as he continued walking with her, normally he would have been mad, and possibly tried to tear her apart. But because of Favlo’s influence he tolerated her.

Kiana was stuck in her bed in the medbay, she laid her head back down and tried to ignore the alarm so she could sleep

Kyanna happily left for the armory and assembled her gear, then headed to the meeting point

2 Likes

Sarah finished getting her gear and went to the medbay quickly as she didn’t see Kiana at the armory. She found her room and quietly peeked inside.

“Ready to go on a mission?” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

“you know it” Kyanna said as she giggled

Kiana was trying her best to asleep, having the pillow covering her eyes

2 Likes

Leo smiled and kept walking. “Oh and I redesigned the cannon thing for my armor. It retracts into it now and doesn’t stick out of my back.”

Sarah carefully walked in and tapped Kiana’s hand.

2 Likes

Kiana lifted up the pillow and smiled at Sarah

“that is good” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Blake looked up from his desk, where he had been cleaning his rifle. Luckily he was nearly finished doing so as he quickly put it back together and left his desk to get his armor on. Blake left Jäger this time as he was fast asleep on Blake’s bed.

Kaitlynn was already in the armory getting loaded up and ready for the mission.

2 Likes

Jess looks up as he walks in, she nods at him.

2 Likes

He does the same. “You coming?” He asked her

3 Likes