Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kiana laughed a bit [well if it will make her leave you alone i accept]

2 Likes

“Thanks, again Trying not to be weird or anything.”

2 Likes

“oh just shut up and take my hand already” she said offering it and giggling a bit

2 Likes

She took it. This is gonna be a awkward memory. she thought.

2 Likes

One of the Vulcan waiters stifled a giggle when Catina said there was no fish on the ship. The dip and cheese platters began to become sparser so at the optimal moment half were cleared away and the other half were replenished.

Scarlett and Sovekus sat opposite at a table, pushing the box they had brought across at each other relentlessly.

“Brutes don’t give gifts.”

It slid to Scarlett.

“She loves you, Puppy

It slid to Sovekus.

“I could accidentally step on her”

It to Scarlett.

“You will give her this gift, that is an order.”

It slid to Sovekus.

4 Likes

Sarah looked at Kiana and Kaitlynn and smiled. Im her mind she momentarily imagined Kiana as Samuel and cried. “I wish my twin brother could’ve been here…” she said crying into Tom.

Leo sat beside Kyanna. “Want something to eat or drink?”

Ana led Beth back to Sky.

3 Likes

Joanna crossed her arms.

“I’m sure he’s up there watching us, and he’s happy that you’re still here.” Tom said. He held her even tighter as they slowly danced about the deck.

“Cat! You didn’t give her the present!” Aries chided her.

“Hi Beth! This is Mary.” Sky said, picking up the little girl and her dog.

“Hi Mrs. Beth!” Mary waved. “She looks pretty, Mrs. Sky.” Mary said.

“And so does Mrs. Ana.” Sky smiled at her lover.

1 Like

He poked her side. “You can’t stay made at me.”

2 Likes

Joanna giggled and hugged Blake. “I can’t.”

1 Like

“You never could.” He said rubbing her head. “Think I might be ready to pass out soon.”

2 Likes

Ana smiled at Sky.

Sarah nodded and held onto Tom.

2 Likes

“How much alcohol did you have!?” Joanna asked.

Tom hugged Sarah, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear as they danced.

Sky waited for Beth.

1 Like

“I’m 29 Joanna, I’m staring to get old.” He joked. “also all I had was half a glass.” Blake said noticing people dancing. “I guess we should join them?”

2 Likes

Sarah smiled at Tom.

1 Like

“ahhhh abort abort abort” Beth joked as Ana led her to sky, when Mary started talking to her she considered it too late and accepted her fate “d*mn” she said clearing her throat “hey there kid”

Kiana smiled and began to dance with Kaitlynn “at the very least this might relief some of the stress you’ve built up over the years” Kiana said

Kyanna remained silent, Kel spoke for her “she is zoning out right now… she probably does not want anything” he said

2 Likes

“If that’s gonna happen, you better get me dinner first.” She joked.

Blake offered his hand to Joanna. “Shall we?”

2 Likes

“is that a challenge?” Kiana said

2 Likes

Kaitlynn tried not to laugh, but let a smile form. “Thought you weren’t looking for a relationship?”

2 Likes

“i’m not but if you’re trying to make this a little game i’m not gonna lose it” she replied

2 Likes

“I feel like you already made this a game that’s gotten out of hand.”

2 Likes