Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Ana smiled at Beth.

Leo nodded as he took out his data pad and began to change things on the design of his armor.
“Don’t forget we want this thing to be as effifcient as possible and pack a punch.” Athena said as she had a small animation of her suit changing into a cannon that attached to Leo’s back.
“This will be fun.” Leo said to her.

2 Likes

“well i’m still not losing” Kiana said determined

2 Likes

She sighed, giggling. “I’m gonna need some alcohol for this.”

2 Likes

“i got some dark rum stashed” Kiana said

2 Likes

“This isn’t how I imagined my night would go or end.”

2 Likes

“yeah but grace will be grace”

2 Likes

She closed her eyes. “Shall we Then? Just get it over with?”

2 Likes

“get what over with? we’re just dancing right? or did you actually want dinner?”

2 Likes

“I…I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. This is what happens when Grace playing Cupid, people just get confused.”

2 Likes

kiana stopped dancing and just laughed “oh god that’s one of the truest statements i’ve ever heard”

2 Likes

“Yeah.” She said, laughing with her.

2 Likes

Kiana stopped laughing and cleared her throat “well i’ll admit that took my energy out… well ok this thing doesn’t… but you know what i mean” she said motioning her robotic arm

2 Likes

“Luckily I don’t then.”

2 Likes

Kiana just looked confused

2 Likes

“I-uh, forget it ignore me, I’m just sounding like a moron.” She said, scratching the back of her head.

2 Likes

“when are you not?” Kiana joked

2 Likes

“Only Time is when I’m on a mission.”

2 Likes

“that’s true” kiana said

2 Likes

“Hi! I’m Mary!” Mary said.

“This is one of the cutest children ever Beth, sorry but you’ve been replaced.” Sky chuckled. She put Mary down.

“You’re still a kid? You can be my best friend!” Mary said, hugging Beth’s leg.

Tom finally stopped dancing. “Dinner, my love?” He asked.

“Let’s shall.” Joanna said.

1 Like

“i though hannah already replaced me” Beth said giggling “hey, i’m Beth” she said to mary

2 Likes