i have a question on what counts as a religous post

would it count as a religous post if i posted a moc of a (not shure if well known or not) religous figure? the figure is archangel Michael (real) i also have a budhist monk but he is a really (and i mean really) simple ccbs build so i am not going to bother posting him

3 Likes

I’d say just as long as you don’t really say anything that could spark controversy in the moc’s description you’re good.

3 Likes

any example of a controversial thing to say?

2 Likes

Basically anything that might offend someone else’s religon or something similar. Just use common sense and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

I’d assume mentioning what religion the character belongs to is fine, but as @Omega_Tahu said, try not to offend anyone.

2 Likes

Common sense wins all things here.

1 Like

Well these days people are getting offended very easily, so I don’t blame this fellow for asking.

3 Likes

I don’t as well.

3 Likes

I’d say as long as you don’t really discuss religion, it should be fine. I’d say either just post the MOC without saying who it is, or just saying it’s supposed to be an angel.

1 Like

If it is going to risk starting a religious discussion, I would highly recommend straying away from it. If you’re going to make MOCs of religious figures, we may have to close those. It’ll be case by case, but I do not recommend attempting it.

Regardless, thank you for asking first. We hope your experience here is pleasent and if you have anymore questions, do feel free to ask.

8 Likes