Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Tarkur looked at Keltraz as he put the parts together “So your building this machine your talked about” he said as he continued to sort out junk

“Hopefully, or at least something close enough that can be upgraded later. I’ve been told I’m also a bit of a… ‘madman’ when it comes to weapon design! And what better wapon than one that can tear through multiverses?” He said, giggling with a slight touch of madness as he continued, a smooth, slightly gun like shape forming

He didn’t know how to respond to what he just heard so he just continued sorting but with a more concerned facial expression

Echo had just kinda been there

Ooc- whats been going on lately

OOC: I’ve entered the scrapyard and is currently working with some newcomers on a machine to travel through multiverses and Masador is going to meet the other Masador

1 Like

Masdor stops at the spot where he heard the noise. “Come out, whatever you are.”

Tarkur felt exhausted from all the searching so he grew tired and fell asleep on the gound next to his pile of scrap with buttons.

Rena saw that Tarkur fall asleep. She walked off to the beach, searching for Vladin.

“Hey! where’d you think you’re going.” Tarkur said in his sleep

Rena turned around.
“To find Vladin.”

“What did I tell you:” he continued in his sleep if he had realised what situation he currently was in he would have laughed.

Rena was trying not to laugh.
“Silly Tarkur. I’m a dream.”

What Rena just said had startled him and he awoke “Hey! Where’d you think you’re going, we had a deal! Now come back here.”

She sighed.
“Look. I go and find him. I will bring him here, and nobody else will know about our plan. He can help too.”

Tarkur gave away a very long sigh of irritation, “Yeah you think I’m just gonna let you go out into a forest crawling with suspicious beings whom might ask what you’re doing, of course not.” he said as he returned to searching “Or I could you know Nova blast this place.” he continued

“Well you can’t stop me.”
And she walked off.

“Suit yourself!” he shouted

“For what?”

Tarkur sighed “Told you Nova blast.” he shouted “It was your choice wasn’t it?” he continued

“Are you really going to destroy this place?”