Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Hmm, if you want. I am the more socially adapted of us two.

Jade nods. “That’s what I thought. This is a strange place.”

“Hmm” he glanced at Nekrat for a short while then he looked ahead “You do the talking then.” he continued

Certainly. If that’s what you want.

“It does not matter to me, honestly I’m fine with whatever.”

Same with us, partner.

Runa nodded. “Pretty, though. Have you seen the other side of the forest? It’s nice.”

“No, I just got here. Have you explored much of this island?”

Cerin stops moving. “What do you mean it’s your name?” Masdor looks shocked, “I mean it’s my name, my surname to be exact.” Cerin turns away from Masdor. “How do you spell it?” He asks. “C E R A N” Masdor replies. Cerin looks a little less tense. “Mine is spelt with an I instead of an A.” Masdor attempts to ask further, but not before Cerin is knocked unconscious by a tree branch.

“Not much. The cherry blossom fields and the scrapyard are as far as I got.”

OOC: The reason is I wanted the players to help shape the land to how they wanted as well. Hasn’t happened much yet, though.

1 Like

Lorens flies into the air slowly. He carefully flies over the forest. He looks around for Vladin.

Masdor jumped and almost shouted, but he realized that someone knocked out, probably killed, his captor. He began cutting his way out of the vines using a rock he found. He successfully breaks free and moves towards Cerin, Masdor pulls off his mask and sees that he looks almost exactly like him. Masdor jumps back in surprise, he grabs some of the things Cerin had and walks in a random direction, towards the cherry blossom field.

Caeruleus wakes up, he finds himself on a bed of grass. He looks around for Runa (@Runa)

Once outside he sees beautiful trees covered in pink leaves dotting the surrounding fields, but Runa is nowhere in sight.

Caeruleus gets up and wanders around, staying close to the house.

Not too far away he could see a small mist like. It was the smoke exiting from the chimney of Vladin’s house (which was weird, considering that the hut was made out of leaves ans sticks).

OOC: Lorens? I’m assuming that’s who it is.

IC: Lorens goes for a pass-by, then turns around a widens his span of his wings. Lorens comes to a stop quickly and starts to fall. He doesn’t look worried.

“Hey! Rahi beast!”

1 Like

Lorens spreads his wings and their fall turns into a slow descend. Lorens seems to smirk a little bit as he does this.

Rena sighed.