Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Vladin seemed to be a little angry.
“Listen dude. Just because you and your friends can feel doesn’t mean that you need to joke about somebody who does, OK? I love her. Of course I am energetic! But of course that you can’t understand this!”

“Often people will use teasing as a way to show friendship and/or affection,” Jade says. “I don’t think he’s ‘making fun of you’ as much as joking around and being friendly.”

“Sorry about her,” Violet says. “She’s a dictionary sometimes.”

“I prefer the term ‘pedantic.’”

“You two are always like this?”

“Sorry dude I actually didn’t mean anything by it, I know that you have this love thing and I don’t, I just thought your reaction to it was funny if I have offended you I’m sorry.” He said with a very honest tone in his voice.

“It’s OK.”

“Unfortunately,” Jade says. Violet nods with a smile.

1 Like

“Well I don’t see a problem in that, me and Domau are like that all the time!” he said “Anyone seen a small creature with a device on his back?” he continued he had not heard from Keltraz in awhile.

Lorens waits for a bit then makes a giant arrow pointing inwards out of stone. He slowly starts in that direction. (@Toa_Vladin)

Caeruleus starts walking around. He is very tired. He doesn’t go far from Runa’s house.

Echo clings desperately to stay important to the plot, confused as to what was going on but managing to stick to where the most people where at

3 Likes

OOC: There is no real big plot yet…

IC: Caeruleus sniffs around to see if he can smell anyone.

OOC: So Echo is basically breaking 4th wall now, I don’t actually know where the most people are so you could propably join any conversation really if you want.

OOC: same… @BrokenAxels you could ‘stumble’ on Lorens and Vlad and Rena. You can also ‘stumble’ by Caeruleus but that might be a bit harder, cause he’s at Runa’s house.

@Runa shouldn’t you check on your patient eventually.,…

IC: Caeruleus wanders a bit keeping the house in view.

“Who are you.” He said, not letting down his guard.

“Yes it is.” Runa said triumphantly. “Oh! Thanks for reminding me, I’ll be back.” He heads inside his house, looking for the man he brought in earlier.

Caeruleus walks towards the house now about twenty feet from it.

Runa walks out. “Must be better now. Wonder where he…” Ge then sees him. “Oh hi! There you are.”

“Hallå, Hello” Caeruleus says, “I have forgotten your name… what was it?”

Masdor walks towards the two.

The small being continues to watch him from the tree line.

“Runa.” He says. And you’re Caeruleus, right?”

Nameless keeps his keen eyes on the man.

“Yes…” Caeruleus says, “Where…am I?”

“This is the house I made for myself. Not much, but it works.” He said. “Especially with this view.” He gestures to the fields around them.