Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I thought I recognized you! It’s Runa, right?” Masdor said.

The being that knocked Cerin unconscious was watching them from the tree line.

“Enough tricks. What do you mean? A water Toa?”

Another figure watches from the tree-line, an expressionless mask peeking out from beneath the cowl of a hood.

Violet cradles the apple in her hands, admiring it from every angle. “Thank you!”

“There you are,” Jade says, following Runa towards the group. “I was wondering where you had run off to. I guess you’re making friends already.”

“Yup! He’s a Fire Toa!” Jade shakes her head. How does she always get more information than I do?

“Yeah her, I told her to meet you at the beach, that you would be there, but here you are.” he said to Vladin as he offered him once again food

“Not I am not hungry. How does she looked?”

“I can’t recall tho, her name where something along the lines of Renu or Rena can’t remember, anyways to her you were quite a big deal,” he said

He finished his apple and laid down by a nearby tree.

@jayzor17 “no problem” he told violet

1 Like

“Yeah!”

The black armored being, henceforth known as Nameless, glared at it. He reached inside his shadow and pulled out what seemed to be a six-shooter crossbow. “Reveal yourself.” He growled.

“For Tahu’s sake! Rena! She is here! I can’t believe this!”

“Oh, but I don’t particularly feel like it! … oops I just did anyways.” The cloaked figure steps out of the trees, spreading his arms dramatically. “I am revealed!”

“Good to see you again, is this your house?” Masdor replies.

The small being continues to watch them. “I wanted that sword.” It mumbles to itself.

Tarkur looked at him and burst into laughter “Wow! Never seen someone be so energetic about a name before” he said as his laughter died off. “Anyways I can’t give you any more help, she kinda ran towards the beach with quite a temperament.” he continued

“Why shouldn’t I be energetic? She is my girlfriend!”

“D’aww!” Violet coos. Jade just shakes her head.

“Sorry about her, she’s a bit, umm…”

“Energetic!”

“Sure. Energetic.”

Vladin looked at the two.
“Ok…”

@jayzor17 “So Violet why don’t you introduce this new fella?” he said it was obvious that he wanted to change the subject and fast.

“Vladin rolled his eyes.”

“This is Jade!” Violet says, pulling Jade into a one-armed hug. “We’re-”

“Acquaintances.” Jade pushes herself away from Violet.

“I see well nice to meet you, I’m Tarkur and the guy who freaked out earlier, it was quite hilarious, his name is Vladin.” he said as he roasted another apple “You want something?” he asked

“Hey!”

“Well I told the truth at least” He said with a smile