LEGO Star Wars Topic

“Yoda’s Hutt”
I didn’t know have Yoda had a pet giant slug.

4 Likes

If this happens it better be playable but also not half-built (looking at you Hoth UCS). If we just get a complex build of the entire city and not scenes of the film I’d be disappointed.

2 Likes

As long as it’s not another x-wing or tie fighter I’m down.

1 Like

This info kinda need to be address:

Similar to TTV and other channels, the Lego Group forced users to remove anything related to TLJ sets since people speculate Disney plan to release/reveal (yes, releasing a new sets with no official reveal until launch day is a bad idea) it during September 1.

just2good made a response of the issue and referring toward an old Lego loyaler fine-print-

I haven’t watch the full video yet, but this is his response on his previous video.

2 Likes

Disney being scummy a and petty as always. Who can blame them, they got your biggest two brands under their corporate empire now and they are going to abuse their power however they wish.

I didn’t need £650 anyway

Time to retire ol yeller

5 Likes

You can still incorporate the figures that werent included in the new version, mainly all of the New Hope stuff. Also you have enough parts to fix the interior of the new one to give it even more rooms.

I’ll be giving the new one some updated episode 4 minifigures for sure, but I’m more than happy with the interior stuff.

Dont forget Lando and that little alien dude pilot…if we ever got a fig of him.

Come to think of it we’ve never had a Millennium Falcon with episode 6 based characters.

Also episode 7 characters, cause Porgs…obviously Luke never gets back on the ship QnQ

I honestly find it funny that this mega controversy revolves around freaking toys for kids.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t understand this controversy. Sure, LEGO may have accidentally been a little vague about when the information and images could be released, but let’s remember that LEGO Star Wars is governed by the scary lawyers at Disney. They could get away with murder if they wanted to.

If I were the one who had put the images up on my channel (which I probably wouldn’t in the first place considering I know Disney is involved) and I got strikes against it, I wouldn’t think twice about taking it down, let alone argue against it.

the scary part is that’s not even a joke, to be honest

3 Likes

Gotta admit, if you always want to know what are the potential looks of characters, vehicles, and scenes you can expect in a future SW movie, you only need to go as far and see some Lego leaks of the theme.

Lego made an public response on Jang threaten video few days ago:

http://i.imgur.com/WYbV8kg.png

Now we need them to make Ninjago TL;DR legal again.

2 Likes

We sowwy that we threaten our consumers that promote our products…as if a sorry is enough

2 Likes

What do you want from them? it’s not like they had a choice in the matter given Disney’s strong arming when it comes to their ips.
They admitted that it was the retailers fault and it was a shotgun blast of damage control, let it go.

2 Likes

How about not threatening the consumers and threaten the stores that actually started the mess.

Specially less than a week before the end of the confedential date. That just screams incompetents and utter disorganization with the matter.

I’m certain the stores responsible will be reprimanded accordingly, however this is clearly Disney and not Lego who pushed this, and I don’t think Lego should be held responsible for Disney’s legal behavior just because their the middle man due to contractual obligations.

2 Likes