Majestic League (RP topic)

Lauren grabs him by the wrist and drags him back towards the ball. “We need all the help we can get.”

OOC: @Ghidora131 Actually, I planned Dave disguising himself way ahead of time, mostly because I thought it would make for great shock value

“although Ace agreed to this, we can’t tell until after the fact.”
That. as exactly the point. I wanted the surprise to be genuine to not just the characters, but the players as well. But I had to cut it short and reveal who he really was, because the real Gamemaster isn’t capable of surviving getting crushed between two blocks of ice.

IC: Mark’s woulds slowly began to heal, his bones realigning and his burns fading. He stood up, and seeing that Dave was being taken care of by Runa, approached Khan. “Where have you been all night?!” He shouted.

“Hey!” He snaps indignantly, trying to twist out of her grip, before deciding on the much easier route - simply making her with his imperious voice: “Let me go.

Just when Mark asked Khan, Hydron hided at the roof without being seen, making a sudden attack,shooting from his core “Give thanks to your little partner who made this killing piece of steel!” He shouted to Mark talking about Sadie

Not noticing he is Run through, “you…you got…me,” he muttered with a grin, before going limp

Her grip loosens and her hand falls to her side. She shakes her head, trying to shake off the mental influence. She brings her hand back up, delivering a ringing slap in the face.

“Ever considered using that to help people?”

Khan grabs Mark by the collar and pulls him out of the way of the blast, only to slam him into a nearby table. “I need the other guy,” he growls, struggling to keep so many people at bay at once.

Runa quickly pulled the blade out and kicked him off of it, aiming his left hand at him still, a little skeptical that it was that easy. He keeps his eyes peeled around him and primes his boosters as well.

Blood spread from the wound on the floor

Jacob’s whole head is flipped sideways, his body lurching along that trajectory like a slap straight out of a cartoon before he regained his balance and stopped, holding a hand to the smarting cheek.

“Owww! Hey, look, lady: I’d rather not get shot to pieces, alright? I’ve got places to be and people to do. So how about you drop all that attitude and follow me instead?

Lauren’s posture relaxes, and she takes an easy step towards Jacob… then stops, slamming a hand over one ear.

“Can’t you tell them to stop shooting, or something?”

Runa shoots him once more with a laser, just to be safe, then turns to see Hydron. S**t, Project: Helix isn’t finished. I’ll have to make do. He circles around to his side and fires a volley of laser blasts at Hydron(@Toa_Radrix)

“You again!” Hydron jumped out of the blaster’s way, falling violently down, but quick recovered and returned another blast to Runa

Dangit, she’s got a REALLY strong will… Ugh, trying to get her to stop following me enough to run away or… make her follow me, is gonna be like swimming upriver. Might as well just tag along, try and slip away when I get the chance and try not to get shot in the process…

“Ugh, fine, I’ll come with, but only because you’re pretty.”

Ehh, pretty much a lie. She’s like a 5.8/10, tops, but still…

The blood forms spines and attempted to impale runa in the back

“Who? What other guy?” Mark asked Khan.

Runa dashes to the side of the blast, incidentally dodging the spikes, which he then sees. Of course. Guy can turn liquid. He shoots another beam at both of his adversaries.

Lauren glares at him, turning and stalking back towards the ball. I’ll have to ask for two earpieces in the future…

I’ll have to apologize later.

“You’re a pitiful weakling and an embarrassment to your family. I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long.” Khan lifts Mark up slightly, only to slam him onto the table again.

Jacob looks a little surprised at that, but falls in line behind her.

Was it something I said?

They retreat back to Dave as he pulled himself up, “by the gods, you almost got me, fortunately you removed your blade.”

Switchblade broke from the crowd fleeing the ball. Glancing at his shards, he saw a small amount of blood mingled in among them. Rats. Somebody got a deep cut tonight.

Looking up, he noticed Jacob and Lauren not far off - and him, a big pile of metal, out in the open. He tensed.