Majestic League (RP topic)

“It’s the thing that will melt you DOWN!!” He said to CoI angry

“oh heck!”
he says as he uses the melted ice(water) to incompass Hydron
OOC: did you remember i could do that, i already said it

Hydron tries to stop CoI from using the water shooting towards his hands “You’re not doing this!”

“too late” he says as he makes a cube of water
around Hydron

Scrapper aims at CoI.

The CoI sees a faint glow in the background and pretends not to notice but secretly redirecting some water to scrapper

At this point, Jacob has stumbled out of the entrance and is legging it as fast as he can down the sidewalk - as far away from that entire building as he can carry himself.

@Khalsa721

Mark’s body went flying from the plasma blast. He retched on the ground, a large burn on his chest. A clapping was heard, and everyone would turn to see the Gamemaster. “Wow, good game!” He bent down to Mark. "-but it looks like you dropped the ball. "

OOC:the heck! i saved mark i got him out of the way of it
IC:the CoI is worried about mark, but he also needs to be worried about himself now
“oh you asked for it!”
the CoI slams 2 blocks of ice into the gamemaster, basicly turning him into a pancake

Somehow, the Gamemaster perfectly flatted himself between the two blocks of ice.

It was as if he weren’t the Gamemaster at alll.
@Ace

IC:“Thats odd, very odd”
OOC:who is @Ace again i forgot :laughing:

OOC: Let Ace play his character, godmodding is looked down upon.

IC: Manpower picked up a wine bottle and smashed it over someone’s head.

1 Like

Hydron melted the ice block again. “they can’t stay without a leader…” he thought and attacked Mark, making his situation worse, blasting the core power toward him

OOC: I agreed to it
IC: a strange liquid slithered from between the sheets of ice, reforming into Dave, who stretched, “that was unpleasant”

OOC:

This, and the numerous instances where you either determine a character’s actions or, sometimes, their feelings and thoughts, when it has absolutely nothing to do with the plot, has lead me towards believing you don’t know what you’re doing. Which isn’t good at all if you’re the GM of an RP.

Good RPs are Moderated, not Governed. And although Ace agreed to this, we can’t tell until after the fact.

IC:

Switchblade contracted himself into a more collected for and bolted for the exit. He had seen Mark fall down at the feet of the Gamemaster, and knew there was nothing he could do.

Good luck, kid. He frowned as he wormed past the fleeing denizens who had almost entirely escaped by then into the street. I got myself to look after.

1 Like

“where is the actual GM(im calling @Mctoran GM)”

OOC: @Shadowrockboy ?

“Don’t know, don’t care,” Manpower replied, before shooting at COI

Another Manpower was waiting outside in his van.

1 Like

Jacob would find himself followed - but not by a mercenary. Lauren stalks after him, heels clicking on the sidewalk. “Hey!” she calls. “You were there for the Berserker incident, were you not?”

A wave of sand flies through one of the broken windows, followed by Khan himself. The sand sweeps over the heads of the guests, divebombing nearby mercenaries. It pushes down on them, smothers them. Any excess rises again, stretching out to further enemies. But there are too many targets, and too little sand. Khan begins to scan the room, looking for Mark.

He whips round, stopping in his tracks and skidding slightly on the sidewalk. His beady little eyes give her a cursory once-over, before cocking an eyebrow.

“What’s it to you?”

Runa ran up to him and attempted to stab him in the back.