Majestic League (RP topic)

@Runa
@Khalsa721
@LTVmocs
@jayzor17

“I know…” the Gamemaster responded to Lucy. The Gamemaster attached collars to Runa, Sadie, Lucy and lauren. “These will disable any malicious powers and technology on you.” He led them to a large room, with the
Pieces of the machine on the floor.
@Traykar
@Ghidora131
Switchblade and Manpower were in the room as well. “These two shall observe and assist the construction of the machine.” The Gamemaster tossed a blueprint to Project : Runa . “I know exactly how it’s supposed to be built, and I will know if you try to sabotage it!” The Gamemaster pulled out a remote. “And if any of you disobey me…” a shocking mechanism in the collars was activated, briefly flooding everyone with electricity. “Now get to work. I expect that the heroes shall be Arriving soon.” The Gamemaster said, slamming the door shut.

Runa nodded, in pain. “And the collar. This guy doesn’t have many friend, does he?” He asked rhetorically. He looks over the blueprints, trying to see what exactly he was tasked with making.

@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice

Mark looked round, confused. “Oh no, this is bad! They’re all captured!” He turned to CoI and Khan. “And we’re the only ones left. It’s all up to us now to save the city.”

Lucy raises an eyebrow Is that how collars work?

As Runa inspects the blueprints, he thinks. He said malicious, so obviously my limbs are going to work, and my lasers and presumably boosters won’t. And since my mask isn’t wired into by body, only hooked onto my face, that’s fine too. All in all I could still hold myself in a brawl if it weren’t for this stupid collar. He looks up at the pieces and starts assembling them somewhat slowly.

“this is not for the city!”
“THIS is for REVENGE!!”

“Either way, it works for me!” Mark shouted. He pulled out his phone and texted Switchblade
@Ghidora131
I need the location and layout of the Gamemaster's lair, ASAP.

“who’s that?”

“A friend of mine…”

Switchblade smiled. He had no neck, and thus no collar, so the Gamemaster’s threat impacted him the least of all.

A message popped up before he could retort. It was Mark. With a groan, Switchblade prepped a response.

I do not know where it is. I can try to step out and figure it out, but the Gamemaster has moved onto the final step, and my presence is required.

With an irritated look, he glanced from one member of the party to the other. “Well, get working!” He hissed, his mechanical voice churning. “Manpower knows enough of the machine to make sure you don’t screw something up. Just connect the bigger segments; and don’t you dare touch the wiring until I get back.”

“Or else you’ll be constructing the machine out of a confetti bag.” He murmured as he slid out the door, looking for some means of exit - a window, a front door…

Lucy looks at him Making it out of a confetti bag would be easier for me. I only work raw. She plays with some screws and fiddles around.

Lucy’s job would be to assemble the connections for the machine’s pieces, from scraps.

“Why are we trusting these chumps to build our weapon?”

OOC: @Ghidora131 Switchblade doesn’t have to give an exact location. You can just write that he told Mark the location and layout.

Mark busted into the bank, where G7 was spinning around. “STOP spinning in your chair! Lucy’s been kidnapped!” He shouted.

@Traykar

“Don’t worry, they can’t harm us even if they wanted to.” The Gamemaster said to Manpower.

Finally finding a window, Switchblade peered out and took in the general surroundings. Noticing a street sign, he jotted the names down in his memory, forming a mental map of the location. He then texted it to Mark.

I've sent a map of what I think is the location. Do hurry; I can only postpone this for so long.

G7 has been gone a while back. He probably was drinking some gasoline or something in an alleyway

Lucy pokes at her pieces This is the big lame. I’m not really into this.

Mar stared into the empty room. He cursed to himself, looking for G7 in the city’s alleyways. “Hello?” He shouted.

“So? What’s stopping them from trying to mess up the machine, I don’t trust them, and you shouldn’t either.”

“If you had payed attention, you would recall that it’s your job to watch them, not mine.” The Gamemaster said. “And you should be working on the machine, too.” He added.

He would Ginsburg G7 in the alleyway of the hospital drinking left behind blood with a straw.

1 Like