Majestic League (RP topic)

She stoped, resting as she looked around hoping she was far enough away from him.

She wouldn’t see him.

Project: Runa walked into the abandoned warehouse. “Call in Project: Accelerator.” He said. His mask replied.

Calling in Project: Accelerator. ETA: Approximately 10 minutes.

Sadie went along with her night, figuring she had given him the slip as she looked for something to do instead of going hone just in case.

the CoI said “good”
he then proceeded to wait for 24 hours straight, hoping to be called back

@Ace
@Ghidora131
@Antroz2007
@Traykar

The gamemaster took a sip from his wine glass. “By now, it’s become apparent that i didn’t go through the trouble of kidnapping you and bringing you here just so we could play Candy Land together.” he said. “I have brought all of you here becuase I believe we could have a mutually beneficial relationship. I have what you could possibly want- anything from money, to black market weapons. And all of you have what I want: skills. you’re unique abilities could be put to good use.”

"So… What do you want us to do, then?"Hydron asked interested

As that happened the gamemaster was interupted by the sound of the CoI’s repeated phone calls

“I can already get anything I want, why should I waste my time helping a low level free to play?”

@controller_of_ice Before the Gamemaster could respond to Man-power, The CoI called him. “Hang on a sec,” he said, answering the phone. He broght out a woman and removed the tape from her mouth. "Answer him! " he sneered to the woman. She took the phone. “This is Bertha. What do you need, CoI?” she asked, trying to sound as calm and natural as possible.

“I’ve been waiting for nearly 2 days, what now?!”

Bertha started becoming nervous. “Well…I uh… HELP ME COI! I’VE BEEN CAPTURED BY-” The Gamemaster quickly shot Bertha, killing her before she could reveal anything else. He then hung up the bloody phone, noncholantly placing it down on the table.

“Now, where was I? Oh yeah…” The gamemaster’s Robotic arm transformed into a laser cannon. He aimed it directly at Man-power’s face. “First of all, I am NO low level! I have killed thousands, and run a massive underground empire. Second, you should be helping me becuase if you do, then I won’t kill you. I could vaporize you right here, right now, and not a SINGLE soul would ever know. Same goes for everyone else in the room!” He shouted. The Gamemaster then regained his composure, calming nown a bit. “I want all of you to help me help you. We are the ones who actually get things done. Meanwhile, the ‘heroes’ recieve all of the credit and glory that they don’t deserve. Heck, it’s apparent that they can’t even do their job if ‘villains’ that they capture keep escaping. If we could work together against them, instead of butting heads with each other, then we could make the world realize that we are the ones that they should be praising!”

“I have no problem with you, just tell what do you want from me” Hydron said with his robotic voice

“It’s simple: we kill the ̶B̶a̶t̶m̶a̶n̶ Ironhawk.” said the Gamemaster.

Project: Runa’s ship soon crashed through the roof of the warehouse. It was small, with no weaponry on it, and a small lab in the back. He got in and started working on his new project.

“Which of me?” Manpower asked

All them…” the Gamemaster said coldly. “Now, do you guys want to hear my plan or not?”

“So, how much pay do I have for this? Hydron asked. Then he murmured " Ironhawk…”

“I was just getting to that.” said the Gamemaster. “Everyone will be paid $10,000 an hour to start off. Anyone that manages to impress me the most will recieve a million dollar bonus.” He then turned to Scrapper.(@Monopoly) “-Including you.”

“Who’s Iron Hawk and why do you care?”

" Who he is? He is the dumbest super-pig there ever existed in this whole universe!"