Majestic League (RP topic)

Sadie turned to the other guy “why do we need to fight? We’re all doing the same job here.” She laughed, sitting down as she smiled at them.

He rolled his eyes

“Come on guys. Let’s just relax.” She smiled, getting a drink “you want anything?” Sadie asked kindly.

Before he could respond, the infiltrater was tranquilised and knocked unconcious by a figure. “Target 4: subdued” he said. He than slumped Dave over his shoulder and ran out the door. “By the way, you’re welcome!” he said before he was gone.

1 Like

“You’re welcome?” She looked confused as they disappeared “friend of yours Runa?” She asked.

“Never met’m.” He says as a green laser shoots out of his finger towards Sadie.

@Ace
@Ghidora131
@Antroz2007
@Traykar

When everyone came to, they were sitting at a long business meeting table. All of their weapons had been removed while they were asleep. At the end of the meeting table was a large chair facing backwards, with Scrapper(@Monopoly) guarding its occupant. The man in the chair turned around, revealing himself to be the Gamemaster. “Snacks?” He offered, holding out a platter of cheese, crackers and grapes.

“I’ll take some grapes,” said Dave, seemingly unphased

OOC: while he was unconcious, Hydron was kidnapped and brought to the gamemaster’s lair, so this never even happened

She quickly got out of the way “what really make you so different from me? We both only kill people who deserve it.” She smiled, throwing a shadow knife at him.

“I only kill if necessary.” He says as he boosts to the side. “It’s just that you seem like enough of a threat to warrant it.” He shoots three more shots, one right at her and one to either side. “And I don’t know about you, but I don’t expect compensation.”

'My only compensation is knowing that my victims won’t hurt anyone else." She dropped into the floor, appearing behind him as she launched several
Black spikes at him “it’s not like I don’t give them a chance; I’m just their punishment for missing their chance.”

Runa shot up with another charge in his boosters, dodging the shots, and used a charge to blast down at Sadie, volleying off a slew of laser shots. “So you say.”

She disappeared again, coming out across the room “yes. In fact if someone were to try to use me to hunt someone innocent I’ll hunt that person instead.” Sadie launched more on either side of him "if these people are caught society is always too scared of “sinking to their level.” She told him, traveling outside to the street to escape him.

The Gamemaster slid the platter across the table to dave.

He took it and began eating grapes, “so, why am I here?”

“What are you n00bs looking at?” Manpower asked.

He blasts a whole in the wall behind him and escapes through it, unfurling his wings as he did to fly through the air, scanning for her heat signature using his mask.

Sadie continued to use her abilities to travel as much as she could though unfortunately she couldn’t stay in shadows long similar to humans and water. “I am so going to kill that guy. Just another puppet to a broken system,” she thought, not wanting to continue this fight as she still wondered what happened earlier with that other guy.

Runa kept searching, but eventually landed on a roof. “Enough people have seen me already.” He mutters as his wings and pauldrons retract. “I’ll find her soon enough.”

I need some way to stop her from…shadow-shifting? That’s what it seemed like. He thinks. He starts tapping away at the air, but to him it was an AR screen and keyboard. The page was headed “Project: Sol.”