Majestic League VOL. 2

Jacob skids to a halt again at this sight.

“Ugh. Just come out of there, wherever you are!”

Crap, I can’t actually do anything if I don’t know where my target is, and he was probably planning on that…

Todd stops and looks down the alley way, and logically assumes that his target is hiding either behind the dumpsters or in them. He glances over at Jacob. “Want to head down to that end of the alley while I guard this end?”

“I guess…” Jacob mumbles, shuffling off into the enclosed space. He’d hardly signed on to hero work for strolling down dark, dank, dumpster-ridden alleyways.

At the mine, Runa would find the disintegrated corpse of Bob Baldo. Nearby would also be the remains of the mutants.

@Jcton
Cellulitis would find the name of the chemical’s company and its location, which wasn’t that far away from where he was now.

A man a beard, wearing a bright white trench coat and hoodie entered the library as well. He sat down near cellulitis and began to drink a coffee. He leaned over to see what cellulitis was researching. “Neurotoxin, huh?” He observed.

Runa took samples of the ash and the mutant, and looked around for anything else that might be around.

Malware looked around the library, seeing many people, including a few crowding around computers. He walks up to them. “So, you two. What’cha lookin’ at?” He asks Cellulitis and the bearded man.

Lance sat in his apartment, twirling a sealed vile in his fingers

He would find a map, with a library circled with a red sharpie.

@Jcton
The man in the hoodie clutched at something on his chest. “We’re studying, uh… for a chemistry test.” He responded to Malware. He leaned in towards Cellulitis. “I wouldn’t tell him what you’re really up to. Sonething feels ‘off’ about him.”

Cellulitis writes the information down on his notebook. He didn’t immediately notice the old man, as he was in a hurry, but he unconsciously says,
“Thanks, it’s for a project.”
He shuts down the library computer and looks at Malware. Gauging the person’s estimate strength or fear factor.

“What are you doing here? That’s the question.” The man said to malware.

Runa picked it up, then ran to where he parked Project: Accelerator outside. He put the samples in the back for further testing and then flew in the direction of the location.

The man simply looked like he was a very pale person, and his eyes were hidden by a pair of black shades After a second or two, it might be seen that he had somewhat of a blue tint to his skin. He points to the computer. “Oh, you shut it off.” He said in a half-pout, before his finger glitched, quickly turning into then out of pixels. “Oh well, I can still do what I need.” He taps the computer, then his entire body pixelates, absorbing into the computer. He appears on the screen. “Ah, much better.”

The bearded man did a double-take. “Wait, what did-” Suddenly, an alarm went off, and people began panicking, running around. Gunshots were hear in the distance.

Cellulitis looks at the man with shock, seeing as he just appeared on the screen. his first instinct was to duck under the desk and unplug all the wires connected to the monitor and computer.

At the outskirts of the city a young man, around the age of 18, travels into the main part of the city. His sense were going haywire, he felt chaos in the air, as if there was a panic. (@Mctoran)

Manpower swiped his card into the pump, before selecting the cheapest fuel grade. He removed the nozzle and began fueling his car, before he walked towards the gas station.

Before he did, the cords sparked, and the computer exploded, before Malware appeared on the computer next to them. “Ah, the wonders of technology.”

Project: Runa was soon flying over the library, and as such might be able to see what the panic is about.

The gunshots began to sound closer. The bearded man grabbed cellulitis. “What are you doing?! You don’t have time to wire computers. We’re being attacked!”

The young man’s instincts would lead him to the library.

@Ace
Lance would notice the library attack.

@Runa
When Project: Runa entered the library, he would see a commotion of people running around in panic. The, he would see, the bearded man, Malware, and cellulitis nearby.

Cellulitis sighs,
"OK…cool…I’ll be back, he ran throughout the library looking for the circuit breaker. His plan is to shut off all power in the building.

The young man, ran towards the library, he finally gained sight of the structure, and saw it was in fact a library. He went to see what the panic was.

Runa dropped down out of his ship to land at the front door after he saw the commotion, coming in with his hands at the ready to shoot as he looked around for the source of the attack. Project: Excellerator would land nearby, then go into cloaking mode.

Malware kept switching between computers, blowing them up after he collected data off of them, before reemerging into the physical plane. Now, computers are done. What else can a library have to offer?" He wondered aloud.

Suddenly, a smoke bomb dropped down, clouding Cellulitis’ and everyone else’s vision with red mist. When it cleared, the Plague doctor stood there. He raised a finger to his mouth. “Shh. Quiet in the library.” He said, snickering.

@Runa
Runa would notice the plague doctor.

He’d see him and his strange costume, immediately assuming him to be the threat. He shot a laser at him, then one at the man he saw jump out of a computer, who dodge it by ‘glitching’ out to the side.

Cellulitis looks at the Plague Doctor,
“You rip-off! You clearly stole off my costume!”
He unpacked a tool from his duffle bag, it was a shock stick. (similar to a stun gun)

Kaleo closed his eyes, his sense of vision was mostly a luxury anyways. He used his silent touch power and hearing to pinpoint Plague Doctor, he also felt three other forces at play here. By the feeling of the laser moving faster than sound, he assumed two of them to be attackers or villains. He went for the one that seemed the weakest, or the Plague Doctor.