@Chronicler and @legomaster1378 aren’t

10 Likes

I’m definitely not

6 Likes

waj you liar

7 Likes

y’got me :stuck_out_tongue:

still don’t feel like an adult tho

But, yes we have a list of potential topics that we’ve made. We’re just interested in seeing what topics member on the boards want us to cover.

5 Likes

I should have added a “/s” to that last part, sorry.

Anyway, I’m subscribed to you guys now! I’ll edit this post or make another one if I think of more things I want you guys to talk about. As of now I’m still kind of on message board burnout after the whole civil war thing. Hey, just had an idea: You guys talk about the TTV podcast, cast members, and all their shenanigans. It’d be great!

4 Likes

Welp, another thing to add to my watch later for after I finish homework.

######Release me…

6 Likes

that was actually pretty funny

1 Like

It seems the slime from days long past has seeped into the cracks of Slime’s mic.

It’s stuck there forever now.

3 Likes

20 Likes

That Eljay Impression xD

3 Likes

Thanks for rubbing it in bro. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I fully support this I can never have more podcasts to listen to while doing other things
And Slime plz ur mic ;-;

Meme/10

1 Like

hopefully it will be better next episode

i think we found a workaround

4 Likes

#LEGIT REPRESENTATION

/s

Funny stuff tho.

28 Likes

this is the best.

1 Like

You guys should talk about Marvel and/or DC.
Basically your favorite movies(If you’ve seen any), or comics(If you’ve read any) from either companies. :smiley:

You could also have guest hosts (resigned/fired mods), such as Nyran, Scar, Star, and others possibly.
I think that’d be fun.

3 Likes

I could talk on and on about Marvel and DC! That may be a topic I am interested in.

5 Likes

Yes I would like to see that DC and Marvel talk as well.

And maybe how you would make them better.

Don’t get me STARTED on the problems of the current comic book industry! I could do that for hours.

4 Likes

I think you guys should talk a little bit more about yourselves. So we can get to know y’all a little better.

1 Like