Modularity

Sure thing my mang.

Nice, I’m kinda the inverse. I used to code in C++ but now I’ve become rusty, the last standard I’d been familiar with was C++ 11, but now its like C++ 17 I think. The bulk of what I had made was websites using HTML/CSS and JS (mainly jQuery). More recently I’ve been dabbling with Java, Python, and Haskell.

7 Likes

I need to get back into coding.

6 Likes

I wanted to expand on this 'cuz I felt like it :stuck_out_tongue:

As stated above, none of us are that interested in the idea of creating a new Modularity Discord server (I’m not sure how many people would be interested in that tbh), but I wanted to know theoretically if we were to make a new one, what would the point of it be?

(We’d made the first server as a way to organize our Biocraft game nights, but as soon as those were done we purged it as it’d lost it’s purpose)

7 Likes

For all your paying fans

gets hit by tomato

6 Likes

to be able to easyerly communicate and chat with he fans of your channel. also you guys dont have to be the mods of it. you could always bring in a couple of people to moderate it. i know i would but saddly i dont have the time once college starts again

2 Likes

:tomato:

There’re already avenues where people can communicate with us like the Message Boards, Twitter, and YouTube comments, and I think those platforms are sufficient.

My question is more, how would a Discord server be different from other discussion avenues? And also why do you specifically want one to exist?

4 Likes

i mean look at us for example. we are often having big patches of very on topic chat between each other. and rarely are able to talk regular. a discord server would allow this. plus it did so well last time.

2 Likes

I mean I do have you as a friend on Discord. If you wanted to talk there regularly you could do so through Direct Messaging.

3 Likes

Not to get off-topic or anything but… Modulus 2 is out!

I thought Modulus would be a good opportunity to re-use a lot of the awesome art we’d gotten in the past. This one features art by @Kan and @Oonie.

The episodes will usually hover around 7-8 minutes.

5 Likes

very nice. good to see a second.

3 Likes

We speculate about Star Wars episode 8 because it hasn’t come out yet in Modulus land.

3 Likes

Accessing faberfiles/rebel__nature once more…

We recorded this back in the middle of August, and by complete coincidence Faber re-posts episode 45 to the Faber Files Facebook page on September 12th, while I was editing this video: Faber Files

waiting for more big handed robots

8 Likes

okay. ill watch this soon… soon TM

2 Likes

F r a m e s p e r s e c o n d

Legend of Mata Nui was cool, but Tales of the Tohunga is a masterpiece of our modern era.

Chris would be proud

7 Likes

very nice. i look forward to this

2 Likes

Spiders singing their verses

##Woo, first Modcast of 2019!

Hope y’all enjoy! Sorry for the large time gaps in between eps.

7 Likes

will watch once ive seen this movie.

2 Likes

Out of sheer curiosity…

How many of y’all have seen Spider-Verse?

• Seen it

• Haven’t seen it

0 voters

since polls r cool i guess

3 Likes

#It’s been 55 years since our last Modcast, so we finally talk about Christian Faber’s whole ‘3ION’ project (we refer to it as it 3IONICLE because even though the project isn’t confirmed to be a bionicle project, it’s still heavily implied)

But really we talk about books that we’ve been reading, because literature is good. Or so I’m told. low key still debating on whether this counts as clickbait or not, since we do legitimately talk about it- and say almost nothing because at this point in time there really isn’t much to say. For more of my thoughts read the essay in the description.

13 Likes

I love me some literature.

4 Likes