Movies that blew you away

What are some movies that you distinctly remember giving you chills, thrills, and left you all around dumbfounded by their awesomeness?

6 Likes

Two words: Infinity War.

5 Likes

Arrival and Interstellar both really blew me away.

1 Like

Both Infinity War and Black Panther had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I like Infinity War more though.

3 Likes

Two major ones that come to mind are Pacific Rim and Avengers Infinity War.

Pacific Rim’s fight scenes are all amazing. Each one is unique, memorable, exciting, and engaging. All of the robot and monster designs are original and creative. Its one of the few movies where right after it ended, my first thought was “I cannot wait for the squeal!” If only that sequel actually lived up to the excitement.

Infinity War is nonstop climax. It never lets up on either comedy or action. Nothing drags on, and nothing feels rushed.Its just great. But the last five to ten minutes will kill you.

3 Likes

Edit: Also Arrival.

2 Likes

Which one?

As many have said, Infinity War. Also Last Jedi not sorry, Rogue One, Captain America: Civil War, and Coco

More May come to mind but here’s my list for now

1 Like

Infinity War, Thor Ragnarok, Spider-Man Homecoming, Solo, Rogue One, Last Jedi, Jurassic World, Iron Man 3, Wall-E, and Finding Dory, just to name a few.

1 Like

Forgot about homecoming… Jurassic World wasn’t my favorite movie, but it was thrilling

1 Like

Yeah, same

Certainly Blade Runner 2049

1 Like

James Cameron’s 2009 film.

3 Likes

Infinity War 'nuff said.

2 Likes

Citizen Kane.

2 Likes

Infinity War and A Quiet Place.

1 Like

Ah, I see you have a taste for the classics good sir.

Oh yeah, Civil War really blew me away as well.

3 Likes

What other Avatar would there be? I know there’s TLA, but they never made a movie for that. :wink:

Anyways, I actually found Ant Man and the Wasp quite engaging; first movie I’ve seen in a while where I was drawn all the way in. The first Pirates of the Caribbean is another film that falls in this category.

They did actually. I heard it was trash