Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

He’s in the, makes a sparkle, and a hand movement, Shadow Realm.

2 Likes

this annoyed me so much

1 Like

I would’ve liked to see the Toa seal Makuta back in the Shadow Realm, but at the cost of leaving Gali trapped there too.

~W12~

2 Likes

That would’ve been phenomenal if it wasn’t cancelled.

I’m even saying if it was cancelled. The story ends the same way, but with a different fate for Gali, basically.

~W12~

What is really irritating about this is how obviously the ending was changed, they clearly had a makuta set in the works. The story was not meant to end like that, once again they had a clear plot line and they cut it short. I always though that att he end of year 3 the toa would use the elements to destroy makuta and sacrifice them selves in the process leaving the story open if the chose to continue it. But this, this clearly wasnt the ending they intended. Its clear just in how the flow changed all of the sudden that this ending came late into development of JTO, which I believe was said to have finished production back in may.

4 Likes

21 Likes

I’ve rewatched JtO…and honestly, it was much better than when I had watched it the first time. There were soooo many call backs and inside jokes…I actually quite enjoyed all of these. Ekimu being the ‘Toa of Light’, that was a good one. I loved how Gali going into the shadow realm in spirit form brings back memories of Matoro, whose Inika mask allowed him to float around in spirit form as well. Matoro suggested the great sacrifice, as Gali would in the shadow realm in JtO. She just reminded me so much of Matoro. I do love the ending…now that I know it’s all over. It’s fitting…I mean even though it’s not the ending I expected, it was still a decent way to end it all.

7 Likes

Like I said, the dialogue was great. So was the writing.

6 Likes

Well…Kinda, Ekimu had exposition dripping out of every pore. And it seemed like they did not talk at some points were they should have, and they did at some points were they should not have. (Like Gali in the shadow realm)

1 Like

Just saw the rest of journey to one

I really want a makuta set after seeing the ending

He is a combo model.

Confirmed?

Dorek (one of the guys running BS01 and the guy with all kinds of inside knowledge) Has reported as such.

3 Likes

How will he be a combo model? We have no MouP.

Maybe a polybag.

I wasn’t expecting that Villager to just get rekt

probably would be a russian exclusive

3 Likes

No, I think polybags count as sets.

“No more sets”

But idk. I’d love to see this, I’d buy it.

2 Likes

Imagine if Bionicle continued, but only in the form of 2 or 3 polybags a year :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes