Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Uh, well…” Malekai tried to think of something. “I develope technology for a living. Would you like to come to my place and see some designs?”

1 Like

“A calling?” Vra’axinni asks, looking up at them from his sitting position since he was right at the steps of the Forge. “Did your ancestors call you here as well?”

1 Like

Malekai turned to him. “When did you get here?” He asked.

1 Like

“I have been sitting here for a while.” He responds, waving at him with his skeletal arm. “You are the ones who arrived after I did.”

1 Like

Creath looked Malekai up and down. “Yes. That would be a logical use of my time.”

He turned to Vra’axinni. “My ancestors do not speak beyond the grave. That is impossible and illogical. The facts do not prove it so. I merely… made a mistake in my wording. Pay it no heed.”

1 Like

Malekai slowly nodded

1 Like

Halfway up the steps Gladius suddenly inhaled a large gasp, and dropped one knee upon the next step.

“I’m sorry… Just…” He shot cold air out of his nostrils for a minute or two. “I don’t have as many years left as I would like to have.”

He dropped all expression from his features save resolution. “Shall we continue?”

2 Likes

“But mine do speak, so it can not be impossible. They told me to come here. They told me not why. However, I assume it was to vanquish the Lord of the Storm. To avenge them.”

1 Like

@meepinater
He led Creath to his house, which was still messy with scattered designs and blueprints. “Feel free to look around. I don’t get visitors that often.” He said, the house’s condition an obvious indication of that

1 Like

Creath sneered. “Illogical.”
He turned and walked after Malekai.
“A logical course of action would be to clean… perhaps I may assist?” he told his new friend.

1 Like

“Unspirited.” Vra’axinni muttered about the man, returning to his work.

2 Likes

“Sire.” Malekai said, smiling.

1 Like

Creath nodded and began tidying up. He piled all the blueprints into a neat stack. He swept up crumbs.
In about 15 minutes, he finished. “Yes. Much better.”

1 Like

Ilza shakes her head, a slight concern growing in her eyes.

1 Like

Capella looks at Symphony and responds in a cold tone,
“Andhera Geet isn’t his real name, but the name was borrowed from our brother. Never once has he told me his true name, though reason says he’s hiding from Ekimu.”
Symphony nods and glances at Sonata. His gaze shed a slight worry, before looking calm and controlled,
“Then if you trust him. I shall as well.”
He replies to Capella’s statement, something about Andhera was off. Especially his size. The haze couldn’t hide his size. Andhera was somewhere close to the stature of a toa if not slightly greater.

Andhera walks around the alleyways and soon passes by Melody’s bookshop towards the entrance. All the noise made it hard for him to focus, though Capella’s inner voice was starting to be louder. He teleported closer until he stood before the door of Melody’s house. There Andhera stood and knocked on the door, seeing Symphony open the door.

Melody and Dax soon left and returned home after they finished helping those in the center of town.

“Thanks.” Malekai said. “So, what do you think of the designs?”

1 Like

“They are… unique. They are acceptable. The use of materials and the designs are logical.”

1 Like

“Well, that’s basically what I was going for…” Malekai said.

1 Like

Creath nodded. “They are quite good.”

1 Like

Skipper continued walking through the city he headed towards the outskirts he tried to shake the thought of his family but his head still hurt. This in turn dropped his concentration and his form flickered a bit suggesting it might disappear.

1 Like