Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

@BrokenAxels Kryuna started back up the mountain to the camp, it would be a long trek, but they would get there eventually. They just crested the last peak when the camp came into view. @jayzor17

OOC I’m just gonna time skip us there, cause we are behind everyone else time, so now we are in the same time of everyone else, but we just arrived there.

3 Likes

Hiraeth looks at the camp as they arrive. He wondered how long it would be until their next joh, and couldn’t tell if he was dreading it or excited for it.

1 Like

Azure had made it to the mountains peak and she was now on the highest point in the ice region and Okoto. She simply took of her bag off packing and took a deep breath before taking her seat on the mountains top. From afar it would look as if she was sitting on clouds due to the snows texture and suns reflection on it. She began meditating where she had sat down.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the Ice region, A figure was stirring. Malekai awoke at his work desk, rubbing the back of his head in pain. It felt as if somebody wacked him in the head with a sword- really hard. Malekai groaned as he fell from his chair and faceplanted on the ground. He groaned even louder, standing up and stretching. He stumbled through his house, stepping on strewn about blueprints and designs for weapons.

Malekai stepped outside, studying the Okotan landscape. “Good morning, i guess…” he grumbled.

OOC: sorry for being late.

1 Like

Jaspar nods, but his attention is drawn to a loud thunk from the front door. He glances to the door, then to Ilza. “Expecting guests?” he asks nonchalantly. Lync’s hand has gone to the dagger at her hip.

@TheMOCingbird @BrokenAxels As Kryuna and Hiraeth crest the ridge, they might hear an odd skittering off to their left.

4 Likes

Andhera Geet decides whatever came next was none of his business, so he took his leave and left the Forge, walking down the steps of the Temple of Creation.

Symphony appeared behind Capella and drags her by the hand. He states,
“I’m sorry but we need to talk for a bit…”
They disappear into shadow and appear at Melody’s house, where Sonata was taking care of Aiya. Symphony led Capella into the house and let go of her hand. He looks at her firmly,
“Who is Andhera, and why does he share the name Geet?”

Andhera looks behind him as of to see Capella walking behind him, but she wasn’t found. He shrugged and continue his way down the steps.

1 Like

@jayzor17 Kryuna drew her blade and turned in her heal toward the sound, scanning the camp for anything that would seem out of place.

———

Jevis saw Symphony and Capela in the building, and began putting things together. He left the inn, which had survived Storms attack, and began making his way toward the house.

1 Like

Creath wandered through the streets of the City of the Mask Makers. He examined the various stalls, his lenses zooming in and out as he searched for something interesting. He passed the Forge and scoffed loudly. “Masks…” He said. "So much reliance on them. It’s pathetic and illogical. "

Steele and Dakron left the Forge. “Friend,” streke told Dakron, "you need to stop rushing into things. You saw those guys, they didn’t want us there and they had it under control. "

1 Like

“Agreed.” A voice said behind him. It was Malekai. “That is why I rely more on weapons.”

1 Like

Creath whirled around. “Ha! Weapons get you nowhere. Try facts. You can do anything with facts, even create weapons. Weapons are illogical. They do not solve problems, only create them.”

1 Like

“Maybe…” Malekai said, stepping forward. “But what If the problem was a lack of weapons?”

1 Like

“Make one. Find one. Factual knowledge can allow you to use simple things as deadly weapons. You can use two plants to create a potent poison to kill the enemy, as opposed to brutally beating them. Weapons, as I said, are illogical.”

1 Like

“Maybe you’re right.” Malekai said, smiling. “You’re a thinker. I like that.”

1 Like

Creath frowned. “Not many people say that.”
He shook his head. “My name is Creath.”

1 Like

“Makekai.” He said, extending his hand.

1 Like

Creath shook it. “Well met, Malekai.”

1 Like

“What did you come here for, anyways?”

1 Like

“Facts. New things, discoveries. I felt… a calling-no! Illogical!”
He looked at Malekai. “Facts.”

1 Like

“Facts about what, exactly?” He asked, his eye scope dilating.

1 Like

Creath’s scopes zommed in in response. “Anything. More information. A calling.”

1 Like