Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Whatever. How are we going to find Erebos?”

“No, but I imagined he would have mentioned his younger siblings in these past three years. To Rena at the very least!”

“He said he was going to look for a Mask of Power, my money’s on it having something to do with Psionics, and the only one who knows if such a mask still exists is Makuta.” Blaze told her.

Icar shrugged, “Blaze can be forgetful sometimes; I imagine the subject rarely, if at all, came up when he spoke with Rena.”

Era walks besides her humming an jungle region tune. the tune was rather cheerful and had in general an happy vibe to it.

“But Makuta is blocked in the Shadow Realm, right?”

“How many siblings are there?”

“Please stop humming.” she said quickly, without even looking at her.

“Last I recall, yes.” Blaze told her.

Icar thought for a moment, “Two.” He said, “They’re twins; a boy and girl.”

“So should we go to the Dark Crater? I guess Erebos would go there if he wanted to revive Makuta.”

“Twins, huh?” he said, thinking at the rather large amount of twins in his family. “How are they?”

“Mischief makers.” Icar chuckles.

Blaze nods, “It’s as good a place to start as any.” He said.

1 Like

“Really? I imagined them to be more like Blaze.”

“All right. It will be a long journey.” she said, before observing Streke (@meepinater). “Uhm… Is he coming too?” she asked, a little confused.

“Yes,” Blaze said, “We’ll need all the help we can get.”

“They are good kids but, as children often tend to be, they like to make a little chaos now and then.” Icar told Vladin with a smile.

She sighed heavily. “He is a blind and mute random guy.”

“What are their names?”

“But his other senses are heightened.” Blaze told her.

OOC: I’ll need some time to figure out the twins’ names and personalities some more.

2 Likes

Era stopped humming and continued to walk.

Tarkur was now at the gucko platform in the earth region. He went up to the note he put up and took it down since there was no need to have it hang there anymore.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Cool! Let’s go and recruit a bunch of strangers that we have never seen before!”

“Let’s see if we can find Dakron, he can help translate Streke’s sign language and generally have his back.” Blaze said, slinging his bag of supplies over his back.

OOC: so, the group now consists of Streke, Capella, Dax, Blaze and Rena with the hopes of having Dakron join up as well. Am I missing anyone?

Rena facepalmed, rolled her eyes and sighed heavily.
“I am not going to convince you, will I? OK, but first let’s go to my house.”

Ooc: Dakron is the blind dude. Streke is with Athena and Era.
Ic:
Dakron signed a reply.
@Toa_Vladin
@BlackBeltGamer98

Streke continued following Athena and Era, jumping from tree to tree.
@Tarkur

1 Like

Rena didn’t observe it.

OOC:
I don’t believe so.

IC:
Dax hears a bit of this and picks up that they might be including him and his niece into the group. He looks at Capella, then at Blaze,
“There’s some supplies at my house, that I’ll need to grab first. Capella and I will meet you at the city gate, before we leave.”
Dax waves and leaves with Capella, heading to his house.

Rena started walking towards her villa, expecting Strekw and Blaze to follow.

Ooc: its Dakron. Streke is following Athena.
IC: Dakron hesitated for a moment, before following Rena cautiously.

1 Like