Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Icar lists off a few that were relatively nearby.

“We’ve been meeting for quite a while, I know when something’s bothering you.” Blaze told Rena, his tone showing he was genuinely concerned for her.

@Tarkur “And what are we going to do now?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 Vladin wrote them down in a notebook.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Look, you either help me, or leave me alone.”

Tohi continues running to the Region of Jungle, stopping for a few minutes to catch his breath here and there. I still have a ways to go, it’ll probably take me another day or so to get there…

2 Likes

“If it is to seek out Erebos, I beg of you not to do it; tell me what troubles you and I swear I will do all I can to ease, even remedy, it.” Blaze told Rena, being sincere.

“Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?” Icar asked Vladin.

“Fine Blaze! If I don’t catch him I’ll die!”
She said, partially lieing him. The Pupeteer could easily send some assassins to kill her if she would not fulfill her job.

“Tell me more about your job.”

“Dunno but we wont get anywhere by standing around.” She said.

“OK, let me rephrase: where are we going?”

Blaze looked very shocked, Rena was pretty dang tough but the fact she just said her life is depending on this task made him think a bit about this. “I’ll help you find him but I also want to understand this situation better.” He told her.

“Well, the name says it all.” Icar told Vladin, “I went out and had many adventures while looking for things that would help us learn more about the island’s history; some of those adventures were perilous but I managed to get through them with some help.”

“Later.”

“And why you quit?”

She attempts to stomp on the spider skittering toward her, but is tackled by Ilza. She falls backwards, with a grunt.

He nods. “Yes, she did. And…and my people.” He laments.

“Oh it is.” Hitora said. “But if you make a wrong move, it won’t exactly be a warm welcome.”

“Two reasons:” Icar said, “I got a little old for such frequent adventures and I had a family to take care of.”

Blaze began to pack his things.

“Oh yeah… Right… Is Blaze your only child?”
OOC: Plot twist: Blaze has a sister.

IC: Rena waited for him.

OOC: that has been an idea that’s been bouncing around in my head; should Blaze have siblings?

IC: Blaze finished packing, he was holding a mangled mess of a mask that resembled the Forbidden Mask but it, obviously, had absolutely no powers.

“I’ll bring this along, never know when it may come in handy.” He told her.

2 Likes

OOC: Go for it. It would be really interesting.
IC:

“Just don’t destroy the city again.” she said, her arms crossed.

Ilza puts all her weight on top of her, trying to pin her arms down.

@Toa_Vladin “Back to the Earth region regrouping with Tarkur. He could have gotten lucky in inquiring info.” she states.

“Don’t worry,” Blaze told her, “This thing was made from scrap metal and has no powers whatsoever; I tested immediately after making it to be sure.”

Icar shook his head, “Blaze is our oldest.” He told Vladin, “His siblings are at school right now.”

1 Like

She nodded and walked away towards the Region of Earth.

“If it’s just scrap metal why are you still taking it?”

“Wait, Blaze has siblings?!” Vladin ask, completely confused and shocked.

“Because it may work for a disguise or just as another mask to wear.” He said with a shrug.

“Yes, I imagine he was more focused on the task at hand on that adventure a few years back that it slipped his mind; did you ever ask him about it?” Icar said.

1 Like