Okotan Adventures

Capella starts walking down the hall, she bears a very bored face.

Blaze heard a hissing sound on the ground and saw the sand was turning to glass. He scoops up a bit and launches it at Hitora then, while the guy is hopefully blinded and dealing with some molten glass, moves to put himself against a wall.

She might come across Jaspar, who is exploring the ancient arena as opposed to watching the matches happening at its center. Far more interesting, to be sure.[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:8000, topic:42569”]
dealing with some molten glass
[/quote]

OOC: So he is voluntarily picking up something that he’s intending to hinder/hurt his enemy?

OOC: I’m intending it to be superficial damage at worst and distraction at best.

OOC:

???

We’re in the air, in an arena that was lost in the mountains, not the desert. It might have dirt or dust, but no sand.

Hitora crossed his arms in front of his face to block the glass and quickly flicks it away to the sides.

Blaze would encounter the gap between the floor and the walls of the arena before he’d hit the wall.

1 Like

I’m going to regret this later. He stops near the edge of the gap and looks to make sure it wasn’t a death drop.

1 Like

It drops down to the roof of the room below; the same place the mask powering this place was.

“Careful!” The announcer calls. “I forgot to mention: Falling underneath the arena results in a loss! It wasn’t on the rule sheet as to not ruin the surprise!”

OOC: I don’t know what you’re planning, and I’d assume it to be obvious that leaving the arena counts as a forfeit/loss, but I thought I’d say something just in case.

1 Like

OOC: “Toro! Toro! Olé!” That’s a hint.

IC: “Old age catching up to you there?” Blaze yells at Hitora.

2 Likes

“Not quite.” He said. “Still in my twenties at heart.”
He walks forward slowly.

“More like 1120’s but I guess that’s what happens when you get up there in age; you lose track of time.” Blaze said, he kept close to the edge but not on top of it.

1 Like

He chuckles. “I’m still as sharp as I was before I was transported through time, both body and mind.” He says as he inches closer.

“Really? You seem to be slowing down.” Blaze said. “C’mon old man; show me what you got!” He yells.

In the stands, Blaze’s mother looks at his father, “What did you do?” She asked. “What are you looking at me for?!” He asked defensively.

1 Like

“You’re mind must be the one slipping if you mistake a battle plan for old age.” He sneers playfully, inching ever closer, dragging his feet as he had been.

Blaze smiles, “Come at me!” He taunts.

He hides his readiness and waits to move.

Hitora had been collecting piles of dust in front of his feet as he shuffled closer, and then kicked the pile in front of the front foot at Blaze’s eyes. “If you insist.”

Blaze got blinded and focused on his other senses.

Hitora jump-lunged forward with a punch, leaving the ground completely from where he stood.

Blaze heard the movement of the feet and felt the vibration in the ground and rolled out to the side when he figured Hitora was at a point of no return and swung at where he calculated Hitora’s back to be with the face of his shield.

OOC: I’m also presuming Hitora has heavy-ish armor and the gauntlets make noise as well.

Runa pushed down on the and out towards the edge of the arena on the shield, using it to angle him up, landing barely on the edge, before rapidly backpedaling to the second pile of dust.

Blaze heard the shuffling and aimed a strong sweeping motion to take out the back peddling legs and the shield to knock Hitora out of the ring.