Random Thoughts that come to your head

Oh. But what if the car was light enough to bounce?

1 Like

Then it would propel itself either upwards or off the trampoline entirely depending on the angle it was released from.

The magic school bus is all about teaching people about science. Yet, the school bus is magical.

3 Likes

big brain moment

1 Like

Everything we do or make is inherently corrupt and flawed, so isn’t every file corrupt?

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Heroes aren’t born…
They’re made
2020_10_18_5f7bd2a5-36fa-4a8a-b882-6b8c056b9e8c

3 Likes

Double posts aren’t born…
They’re made

3 Likes

whoops, I forgot to delete the first one

More random thoughts:

1. If a baby broke it’s leg, would it use a stroller, or a wheelchair?

2. Bob and Larry are the main characters in a show called Veggie Tales, yet, they are both technically fruits.

3. Iron = Fe. Man = Male. Iron Man = Female

2 Likes

“I wonder if Kahi ever got a new job”

1 Like

“If you kill a vampire with a wooden stake, and a werewolf with a silver bullet, how would you kill a vampire-werewolf? Would you use a silver stake, or a wooden bullet?”

Don’t ask why that popped into my head, since I honestly have no idea…

2 Likes

I’d say both. Just to be sure.

1 Like

What if we didn’t have chins? Like we could still open our mouth, but it would be like our neck was way thicker. Imagine not being able to prop up your head with your hand

3 Likes

what if someone made a new color? Like, it didn’t look like any other colors, and it wasn’t just a shade of blue or red, it was completely new and looked nothing like other colors.

I know this is impossible because of color but who cares

Well would ya look at that
https://youtu.be/tMKXbLBgkEc?t=747.

That’d be wild.

When I was younger I thought that someone invented color, and that’s why old photographs were black and white. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Should I double post?

2 Likes

NO. >:((((((((

5 Likes

You know what?

@Chronicler I do what I want

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

5 Likes

You are a vile evil upon these message boards and now I am sad. :frowning:

2 Likes

He didn’t just do that.