Random Thoughts that come to your head

Another batch random thoughts

1. It would be really interesting to watch a group of tiny humans navigate a room
  2. A lot of people are afraid of spiders, but less people seem to afraid of scorpions. Kind of interesting, seeing as a scorpion’s pretty much a spider but with more weaponry
  3. If we wanted to, how long would it take for us to destroy all life on earth, and how would we go about doing it?

Edit:

1. Could teleportation be used used a sort of time travel? Say you have to turn in an assignment on your computer. Would you be able to teleport to a place in a different timezone, and get a few more hours to work?

Edit 2:

1. In 1969, people went to the moon. In a few years, we’ll probably get to Mars. What will be the next big goal after that?

Edit 3:

1. There should be a word for an adjective that describes an adjective (ex: surprisingly delicious, or particularly interesting). Apparently, it’s considered an adverb, but I don’t like that; adverbs should only describe verbs.

Edit 4:

1. Sweet, sour, salty, bitter, hot, cool, and cold are words used to describe both foods and people

Edit 5:

1. If a time-traveller went to the past or future, then their wealth would increase or decrease because of inflation. Would be interesting to see this addressed in a movie or book.
1 Like

people always think that, but you have to consider the printing dates being from the future would be pretty sussy

2 Likes

Books should be numbered the exact opposite way they are today. Instead of starting on page 1, you should start with the highest numbered page, and then it counts down until the page with number 1. This way, you can always tell how many pages you have left.

3 Likes

Why must I get hungry at about 8 in the evening, after I just had a hearty dinner?

Why can’t I use a wish spell in Dungeons and Dragons to turn my Fire Genesis into Jaller Inika?

When will we get the Transformers vs. Bionicle movie?

1 Like

You put your hand beside your mouth for both yelling and whispering.

4 Likes

Shh, I can’t hear you.

1 Like

Why is it that about 80% of college freshmen are total fools? When they aren’t having dumb conversations, they are cursing and babbling about rap and violence against anyone and everyone. Why they like rap is beyond me, as it’s basically Freud’s killing/death instinct put to the beat of a frenzied drummer.

4 Likes

College is just Adolescence Part 2: The Revengeance.

2 Likes

Hornets are just wasps with a Super Mushroom

Wasps are all evil.

Energy = matoro x lightspeed^2

the anti-Makuta formular

2 Likes

Kapura is the ultimate master of space-time as defined by the Special Theory of Relativity.

1 Like

If cheesecake is a pie, why isn’t there a cheesepie that’s a cake?

4 Likes

Why is Chinese food popular in America, but American food is detested in China? And Russia? (With the exception of Pepsi, which caused a particularly strange transaction…)

2 Likes

Comforter rhymes with frankfurter

It’s not genuine Chinese cuisine a lot of the time, it is simplified and made to be enjoyed by American sensitivities. The same with American Italian food.

4 Likes

To add to Chronk’s point, American food too is actually enjoyed abroad, but again, watered down Not that there’s much to work with to begin with #ROASTED Sike there’s some nice stuff there, I like me some biscuits and gravy, McDonalds and KFC are examples of American cuisine being exported abroad, well the ones who receive it will equate it with the West. And is apparently doing quite well in China and Russia…Well for PR reasons they had to leave Russia but yah know.

My random thought: Why do shows like Little Einsteins get forgotten?

5 Likes

Why can’t we get a show where we finally have the full, previously canonized battle where Admiral Thrawn is defeated, and have Mando and the gang get in on the fun? And have some of the better TIE Fighter variants in the fight as well?

I would never refer to fast food as cuisine.

3 Likes

I was thinking about how time works, and came across a weird situation.

Why is midnight 12AM? Shouldn’t it be 12PM? You know, to succeed 11PM? How can 12AM one hour later turn into 1AM? 12 is treated like 0, but it’s not 0. I haven’t done any research in this, but it is a thought that came up for me, and now I’m just questioning who allowed that to happen

5 Likes