Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

omg that thing is big

oh so that is your self-moc, you must have a huge ego

9 Likes

This is all of the images from my current version of Unā€™Jaguk, Last Toa Of Metal, and his accompanying creature, Anā€™Thravun. This is the third version so far.

5 Likes

elementalist Vicktor

7 Likes

Iā€™m working on another self moc.

Are you allowed to have more than one?

1 Like

No idea but I have like 3ā€¦ kinda 4 actually (not counting all the different versions of my main).

1 Like

I just wanted to make a little Matoran to represent myself.

My other one is a Su-Matoran/Toa

What element is your favorite?

1 Like

Ah, now a matoran moc, be that a matoran form of your self-moc or just a matoran moc, I can definitely say is fine. Planninā€™ to make myself one sometime.

Really, I donā€™t even think there has to be a limit on self-mocā€™s unless you want there to be.

Iā€¦ um, I have to say itā€™s probably shadow, but mainly an AU-ish version of mine. (Really, multiple of my mocs have some form of made-up element or just donā€™t have one.)

1 Like

Yeah, I can safely estimate that I have 3 times more Matoran mocs than Toa/large figures. I really like making Matoran mocs, because they have more personality in my opinion, as theyā€™re just regular citizens.

1 Like

Ah nice mateā€¦ I have way too many Toa mocsā€¦ I just finally started making actual villains and matorans, and donā€™t get me started on the (non-existent) rahi! XD

I can also agree with that opinion, kinda why I need so many more of 'emā€¦ I have no citizens for interaction.

1 Like

The only Rahi I have are 2 black Fikous. Instead of using the Pakari Mata mask, they use Pakari Nuva masks, so they look like turtles almost. I bought 20 Pakari Nuva masks because they were 2 cents each and I was going to make an army of sorts but it never came to be :frowning:

1 Like

Haha, sounds like it wouldā€™ve been a fun idea, but either wayā€¦ still more than me if you donā€™t count the partially assembled (mostly eyeless) visorak I have.

Nikolas Utu, the Zealot

12 Likes

Back at it again.

2 Likes
1 Like

As Iā€™ve realized, I forgot to put up my other 2 self mocs (and yes, I realize 3 is a lotā€¦ oh well, at least they own have their own aspects or why theyā€™re a self Moc.)

(Updated version is in here)

To everyone in this topic: Your MOCs are fantastic, wonderful, and charming. Every single one of you has shown your creative spark and a unique building style that I will choose to describe as delightful.
Donā€™t put yourself down if your MOC is small, uses simpler pieces, any of that: what matters is you used those pieces to create something unique, something that echoes your love for Lego and for names like Bionicle and Hero Factory.
Thank you all for being a part of this amazing community, and for contributing your wonderful, beautiful ideas in the forms of stories, bricks, and pieces. Never lose your passion, and always remember to play well. :smile:

11 Likes

Are these self mocs?

This is Cordion. I have an entire story timeline for him that I really need to write down someday. Hope you all enjoy it

5 Likes

preach

2 Likes