Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

I never shared Gringat here?

I don’t have any great shots of him since the figure is genuinely almost 10 years old at this point and I’ve just been updating him in patches, but here he is riding a giant babboon,

An older shot scavenged from MOCpages

And my best attempt at a Stud.io render of him.

23 Likes

Oh man, this is gonna be a big one.
So first, we have this wee small lad:

And then he had a growth spurt:

And then the bigger one grew swords on his wrists!

And then he got old and redundant shrunk:
And then he found a nice hoodie and wore that!

And then he turned into a cube:
And that is the story of Cordax.

15 Likes

the edgy swords phase looks so clean compared to hoodie phase

4 Likes

Forgotten, but not gone…

10 Likes

How did he get out from under the rug…

5 Likes

midlife crisis

Oh boy… I would have to say out of all my MOCs, this guy is the closest to a self MOC ive made

Big, kinda clumsy, but a true brute force.

Sadly, I’m yet to make him in person. It might be awhile before I get to.

This guy is also a close second

Also because of his size, and I imagine him not being able to hide his emotions very well, displaying them on his face for the world to see.

12 Likes

This Cordax is the best in my opinion.

7 Likes

Here is my self moc, I will eventually make a better version.

16 Likes

Self-mixel.

6 Likes

Current state of my self moc, Jalon; Future State version and Past State, from left to right respectively. I made them digitally when I was first practicing with Stud.io, and both are in need of some updates. Past State inspired by the work of @BobTheDoctor27, Future State inspired by axel.bro17 on Instagram.

12 Likes

This is the version from a year or two ago, in its atrocious color blocking glory.

The next version is at the top of the list on my LEGO related to-dos

16 Likes

Currently my Self-Mocs and I suppose the one that actually is most like me, Barafu. He’ll probably get an update sooner or later idk.

12 Likes

I think I’ll just stick with Tohru V2 for now, because I cannot think of ways to upgrade him further.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever have a self moc because I’m a pretty indecisive guy, and would have no idea how I want to represent myself :sweat:

1 Like

my i ask why you chose the great rau?

2 Likes

in story it’s a Calix. The rau was my first ever owned piece of constraction though. I may end up changing it tho

4 Likes

Oooh, what’s its name?

2 Likes

David

that’s super secret and you just have to wait for the next version to come out once I can dismantle the MOCs I have built right now

4 Likes