Sonic the Hedgehog

For the record it’s “Ivo”.

As for myself, it would be either Shadow or Knuckles.

1 Like

I only have a few words to say about Sonic…

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW

2 Likes

It’s okay I guess :\

1 Like

WRONG

1 Like

Hey that video IS NOOOOOO GOOOD!!!

1 Like

sorry have to

1 Like

DEBUNKED

1 Like

SANIC IS TO BE PRAISED

LORD SANIC

2 Likes

Have you read my photocomic yet? Sanic is in it. He fights Hewkii. Shameless self advertising

Still waiting on Sonic Adventure to download on steam.

whasitcalled?

Bionicle: The Toy Chronicles. More advertising. If you order now, I’ll throw in a funicle for free

Now I’ve just gotta wait for SA2 to download. This is what happens when I buy games on steam but don’t download them.

coolio

I love the Sonic series. I spent most of this past June playing through a single game called “Sonic the Hedgehog”, and it was not at all like I expected. It was probably the most fun I’ve ever had playing through a video game. But I could never do it again, because of all those darn loading screens :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, that wasn’t a joke. Sonic '06 is the lowest-quality game I’ve ever played (and I own the classics like Night Trap, Superman 64, etc.), and yet, it was so horrible, so broken, that I really enjoyed it. I think it actually had me laughing out loud more than any other video game, except maybe Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Of course, I had some friends and siblings to help me bear through the game, but I really did enjoy it a lot. Working on 100%ing the game now, just to say that I did :stuck_out_tongue:

my ears

So I played Sonic Boom…

10/10WILLNOTPLAYAGAIN.

Nope Nope NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!

1 Like

I love Sonic games, but I hate the Sonic fan base (“Would you like some cheese with your wine”).

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

I love the Sonic franchise, though the fanbase is admittedly atrocious coughcoughmariotehplumbercoughcough.

My favorite character is Metal Sonic, he’s a greater threat to Sonic than Eggman (shame he got gimped after Heroes) and he has a really cool design, not to mention a devious personality. Also Metal Overlord FTW!

2 Likes