Sonic the Hedgehog

That would actually be kind of cool.

As for the rest of the game, I just hope that both this and Sonic Mania are good.

1 Like

The new villain is literally the canon embodiment of every bad and edgy Sonic OC.

• Faster than Sonic
  • Overpowered
  • Edgy theme song
  • Edgy lines
  • Messed up design

He’s already my favorite villain. No joke.

6 Likes

You beat me to it. Certainly edgy.

2 Likes

So those review for Sonic Forces, not trying to jump in the bandwagon of hate, but this game is given rather underwhelming rating from fans, just like the others…

I also heard the campaign doesn’t take long to complete for $40.

1 Like

I’m still kinda iffy on getting Sonic Forces, I didn’t have the same excitement for it as I did Mania, and I’ve been hearing some negative things about it. I think I might wait for it to go on sale before deciding on biting the bullet there.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/926617266564743168

Watch this become canon.

1 Like

“Everything is canon.”- Aaron Webber, SEGA’s social media manager.

1 Like

Hey I already start playing Sonic Mania, and It’s good game until Doctor Ivo “The Eggman” Robotnik show up.

1 Like

until what?

poke

So this is a thing…

2 Likes

[vomits profusely]

I’m not sure if it’s the pose, or if it actually has completely garbage proportions, but wow does it look like they dropped the ball hard. Seriously hoping they change things for the actual release.

At least Ben Schwartz as Sonic is a good pick, though…

1 Like

I heard they’re making the eyes seperate and, as you can see, he has blue arms(I’m meh about it) and the shoes have laces

I know a certain raving Sonic fan won’t be too happy about that.

1 Like

I’m sure half of the Sonic Fanbase will similarly foam and rage

This world cannot escape sin.

2 Likes

Just realized they’re forgoing the gloves and socks

1 Like

I’ve heard some counterclaims that the source of where this picture was taking actually does not have the poster, but I dunno… a giant poster at a movie theater with a character design matching the teaser… it’s too good to be fake. Or too bad I guess lol

1 Like

Yeah, it (unfortunately) looks way too real. I don’t think someone would put in a monumental amount of effort to make a fake of this quality and actually put it up somewhere public just to jape the masses, especially when it’s… this movie.

######…then again, this is the internet, so… :thinking:

Hee hee hee…

Oh but I have :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never played the rush series, but I know of them quite extensively, along with pretty much any other sonic title you could possibly throw my way :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure. Rush adventure had one of the better stories. How the game is designed, you get alot of character development, and 12 year old me got a little chocked up at the ending. The rejoiced when I saw her in the background of generations.