Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Celica waved

1 Like

Marka’s lightsaber was active and Zablex’s Arrowguns were out as well.

“not in here,” said maka sternly

“Yeah. I dont know what you two are jeezus. Anyway, we call him Malex. Hes a d***” Been to long? They tried to kill her last time i saw her

Marius had his right hand at the hilt of his sword, and his left hand at the ready for him to create his shield.

Zablex quickly stowed his Arrowguns, showing the security cameras pointed at him exactly where and how they are stored, into Gauntlet Mode.

Marka, on the other hand, wasn’t so trusting of this stranger that had drawn a weapon on one of his allies and demanded information on a lost pet like she was trying to declare she was taking over the ship and was taking him hostage as collateral.

His lightsaber was still active and he was keeping this stranger in his sight. (@EmperorDeath)

Several turrets appear from walls and aim at Marka, “put.it.down.” she replied sternly

Lines of green energy flow through Marius’ Hardlight Gauntlet, ready to activate if necessary to protect his ally and friend.

“I’m a human silly” she giggles “now, ALEX!” Alex teleports in “what is it corporal maddie?”

“I meant your relationship. obviousl. He could have been your cousin for all i know.” He looks at Alex “You know the metal copy of yours, right?”

“If course! That deviant trickster shadow god!” He grumbles “also she my wife” he wraps his arm around her

(@EmperorDeath). “Put your weapons away and I will do the same; I would prefer to talk things out diplomatically and avoid aggressive negotiations.” Marka says clearly, showing his thumb was on the activation point of his weapon ready to deactivate it when these two intruders put their weapons away.

(@Ace) six red ethereal crystalline fox tails appear and seem to move like a flame behind him as a means of intimidation towards the perceived threats from two fronts.

“That what? also, neat”

“He’s a d*nmed trickster that shadow god!”

OOC: wait, wut? No.

OOC: the long time he spent meditating and bonding with Raicon would allow Raicon to sense out what happened and act accordingly. It’s mainly to intimidate.

“So a fing god killed my mom. Tried to marry what is probably my best friend. And is just an overally d.” Bailey began to look a tad angry

OOC: that’s a Deus ex machina

OOC: My bad. Fixed.

“Yes I believe so” he looks around