Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

“No.” Ygdras said, raising his hand in a chokehold, glaring at 11th.

He would feel a massive pressure around his windpipe. “I have a better teacher than you can offer.” Ygdras said, his voice still echoing as the Dark Side in him seemed to mix with Light as he had begun to act on pure instinct, letting himself be open to The Force without limit, “I have The Force, my ancestors and my fallen brother: Kaiden.” He said.

1 Like

The Third Brother could feel the power radiating from Ygdras. He shot a glance at Ygdras, then back to Chimm, then back to Ygdras again. He knew the Eleventh Brother didn’t like others interfering with his fights, plus, it might leave himself vulnerable to an attack from Chimm, but no, he had to act. The Third Brother diverted his attention from Kay and Chimm for just long enough to send a powerful force blast in Ygdras’s direction with enough power to hopefully throw the Zabrak’s focus off, but not enough to do any real damage. Though even this slight distraction of the Third Brother’s attention would be a great risk if Chimm were to capitalize on it.

1 Like

Chimm was angry at the statements about Jedi corruption, but focused on proving the inquisitor wrong. He chose to sacrifice the advantage in favor of maintaining his moral stance

Ygdras was hit by the blast, releasing his grip on 11th as he got back up, his eyes still glowing and releasing green mist.

Kay shook her head.
“Nope.” She turned into a spin, swinging her lightsaber at the Third Brother. [quote=“ProfSrlojohn, post:279, topic:51839”]
Juliana looked up, and judged the distance.

“Hrm… hey, hand me my hook would ya?”
[/quote]

TK-3516 chucked the hook towards Juliana.
“I assume you have a plan?”

“Perhaps.” She said. She pulled out a thermal detonator, armed it, and flung it to her left, away from where they would be climbing.

1 Like

The troopers looked around for the source of the blast and saw the two on the roof. “Drop your weapons” the commander ordered to the two on the roof. “Trooper what are you doing with this bounty hunter?” He called to TK-3516

OOC: well that backfired HARD. They were meant to investigate the explosion, not look up!

“Are you sure that’s-”

“…a good idea…?” TK-3516 sighed.
“We’re working on something. We need access to the security hub, trooper.” TK-3516 tried to sound like he was a higher rank, and well might have been.

The Third Brother rose his lightsaber just in time to block the slash; quickly following it up with a slash of his own, aiming to disarm Kay with it’s raw power.

Kay barely deflected the slash, so that it barely passed her. She backed up and thrust out her arm, intending to force push the Inquisitor away.

“What was that explosion about?”

“It was an accident. A misfire.”

The Third Brother staggered back for a few seconds, but dug his heels in the ground, quickly finding his footing as he maintained a guard stance.

Chimm would sigh, then move in to help his friend, quickly charging in and sliding low to go for the Inquisitor’s legs

Kay spun her lightsaber and charged towards the Third Brother.

The Third Brother’s second blade snapped to life, protruding from the bottom of his lightsaber to block Chimm’s strike, then followed by Inquisitor moving the top half to block Kay’s.

Kay drew her lightsaber back and swung her lightsaber in a quick, short arc at the Inquisitor’s lightsaber handle.

Chimm would attempt to attack the inquisitor by throwing a crate at the inquisitor from behind

“What are you doing up there with a bounty hunter? Both of you come down immediately”

TK-3516 frowned behind his helmet.
“I was paired with this bounty hunter to catch a jedi, trooper.” He said. “You’re really going to stop me from doing that?”