Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 3 Spoilers!)

I’ll reserve judgment for the episodes themselves.
Increasingly doubtful if their Thrawn.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ziLWPlVN0MM

RIP Kanan Jarrus, 33 BBY - 1 BBY

May the Force be with you…

:sob:

Good episodes

The newest two were even better. I’m not a huge fan of putting time travel in Star Wars but it was pretty well executed here. Also I knew Dave filoni didn’t have the guts to kill off that character for good, he’s too attached to her.

1 Like

I’m surprised no one’s mentioned the finale

rebels was kinda choppy seasons 1 and 2, and imo it’s no clone wars, it’s had episodes on caliber with clone wars for sure

but it was able to really do well for seasons 3 and 4

good job rebels

you’re a solid show

3 Likes

I wanted to, but time passed and it seemed like too much time had passed, I guess…

In brief, it was amazing, stupendous, mind-blowing, tear-jerking, and entirely unexpected.

I personally think Rebels was strong from start to finish. Other people don’t like the filler, but I thought it was great for character development, which is what made seeing the show through to the end so powerful, as we got to see each of these really fleshed-out characters step up and earn their moments in the sun.

I often find myself rewatching the Clone Wars, but when I do, I find I’m often tempted to pick and choose episodes that I enjoyed, mostly because of their action or individual story. Rebels is the kind of show I’d like to rewatch in its entirety, because it exists as a whole story, and is one of the best Star Wars stories out there.

2 Likes