Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

this:

I want this.

6 Likes

Why do so many people have transformer collecting habits on here?

2 Likes

Well its a really popular franchise.

1 Like

Yeah I get that, I have Lego piece collecting habit

2 Likes

Alongside it being popular, it’d likely have to do with the target demographic being near identical to BIONICLE. I myself was a Transformers fan when HF was around, though I kinda dropped off after Prime ended and BIONICLE came back. Now that BIONICLE is gone, I’d imagine that many fans are using their freed-up disposable income for other hobbies and interests, one of the more popular being Transformers.

2 Likes

by the way, this thing is really expensive. 399.99$

in addition, it is really big:

Edit: there is also this:

2 Likes

This. It is amazing and beautiful and I don’t care how expensive it is, it will be mine.

Also this. I love the legends Sharkicon mold, but I don’t buy two of the same figure, so I think getting the Takara version will be worth $20.

3 Likes

The 2018 Ninjago sets aren’t fantastic, but I really enjoy this one.

A Bricklink order for a woking project.

Apparently these came out at target early…

EDIT: so apparently there was a lego city (technically it’s not listed under city, but it uses the same box as the 2005 city sets) set named the “airline promotion set” that was released in 2005 exclusively as a promo for the royal dutch airline (?). It’s kinda odd because it has no reference to the airline in particular (very much like that glider set that came out a while back that was a promo for some other European airline). Along with being a really nice looking build, it actually has an exclusive mini fig and uses quite a few pieces that where out of production in 2005.
oh yeah also they’re fairly cheap NIB for something from 2005 with an exclusive mini figure that saw a limited release (everything i can find says that it was released as a promo during 2005, but i assume that the promotion only lasted for maybe six months or less. I don’t know how the royal dutch airlines work because i’m american)

2 Likes

This is not so much of “what i currently want to buy” as it’s “what i have currently purchased and is now waiting for in the mail”:

3 Likes

I don’t care how long it takes, or how much i have to pay. I will complete my CW Bruticus.

Pokemon Ultra Moon. At this point it’s just a matter of getting a car and going to a place that has it.

Why not get it online? That’s how I buy pretty much everything.

1 Like

Then I would have to wait for it to get here. Assuming the local area isn’t somehow sold out, buying it in store is quicker. And speed is of the essence, since I really don’t want it to get spoiled by something online.

This deck:

1 Like

These are probably the only Ninjago movie sets I’m gonna get. I get all the ninja, Garmadon, Wu, and the ultimate weapon. I just wish they weren’t so dang expensive.

EDIT: So after looking into it a bit more, I found out that the Destiny’s Bounty cost $160 dollars normally, and that the prices I was seeing weren’t just crazy marked up Amazon prices. So yeah, I’m gonna skip it, and probably go for the 6 mechs instead. Its probably going to cost more than just getting the Destiny’s Bounty, but I think I’ll be getting more bang for my buck that way.

5 Likes

Say, @MaxinePrimal, can you tell who this transformer is?

1 Like

War For Cybertron Trypticon. Not my favorite of the Highmonn game designs, but still pretty cool.

1 Like

3 Likes