Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

So… You are trying to make a Bohrok army?

1 Like

Yep, pretty much. I should have a full Bohrok Krana set by the end.

1 Like

Ever since I was wee, I’ve always wanted one thing. An incomprehensible mass of Japanese plastic. A chaotic amalgamation of 12 animal themed sentai vehicles.

But hark! What’s this? After all these years, an all encompassing ebay listing that carries everything I need and more!

But by the gods, what a price to pay!

3 Likes

I see that first image and all I think is;

“Your scientists were so concerned over whether they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should”

3 Likes

Yeah, that sums up the G12 formation quite nicely.

2 Likes

Ah yes, Japan is at it again.

3 Likes

A couple pieces of 80% bronze 20% tin alloy cut, lathed, and hammered into plate-like shapes with holes in the middle

1 Like

I hope you use them to smash zombie’s heads between two of em

Uh… no… I just described hi hat cymbals

I only guessed that they were cymbals

Ignore my cringey jokes

1 Like

And to the surprise of no one.

another waste of my money.

1 Like

Really wanna get my hands on the two new SW sets, but sadly every store over here is out of stock with these

1 Like

well this is a welcome exclusive. Now hopefully we’ll get a megatron

3 Likes

I kinda want the 2007 karzahni set.

2 Likes

Well I currently to buy 28 Disney Animation Movies, on VHS.

4 Likes

Wait, VHS is still a thing?

Sadly no, but collecting them is a real thing, somehow some of very very rare in the aftermarket.

4 Likes

I sure hope it is, otherwise I don’t know what my family stored my childhood memories too.

1 Like

Which ones do you still need?

Well I missing are Bambi, Saludos Amigos, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, The Sword in the Stone, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Rescuers Down Under, Pocahontas, Hercules, Tarzan, Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur, The Emperor’s New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, & Home on the Range.

5 Likes