Takuma's AMA

HAHAHAHA

YOU’RE A FOOL

3 Likes

:'c

But Tak, I love you. With all my soul. I gave my heart to you and you crushed it in your palm and put it in a cupcake.

That’s what happens when you entertain the notion that anyone could possibly be loved by all.

7 Likes

What’s that song? Oh yeah…

P.S. skip to 1:00

oh do tell

That kind of contradicts the whole “which will remain unnamed” concept.

5 Likes

touché

1 Like

Why don’t you have fangirls

1 Like

I guess I just need to get on their level.

3 Likes

any interest in alien covenant?

1 Like

How would you go about building a wife? Should I start from the top down or the bottom up?

2 Likes
  1. Have you watched Voltron Legendary Defender?

2. Do any of you have plans for April 1st this year? You don’t need to tell me what they are, just if you have them.

1 Like

Yo Takuma, lay down a sick beat for me.

4 Likes

I’ve given it some thought.

Nah.

Neither. Every building project starts with knowing the tools and the builder required. You start by building yourself. You have to have a blueprint of yourself and know what it is you are supposed to be. If you haven’t put yourself together first, you run the risk of trying to build yourself off of the other person. This isn’t good. Both require a solid foundation. If the relationship alone is what defines one of you, you’re headed down a costly path. You’ll likely spend many saddening hours trying to patch yourself up, clinging to a pre-existing creation with a high risk of breaking off completely. Spend time building yourself. Know how it is that you are built and only then can you start on a wife with a similar foundation that will be compatible with yours.

Next, you work on building connecting points. Now that you know how your own hopes, dreams, and desires are built, you can compare those with the wife’s. Not every point has to fit, but the more that do the more solid your connection will be. Opposites may attract, but they’re really like when you rub a nail with a magnet: temporary attraction that will quickly fade. You’re gonna want to work with solid anchoring.

If your blueprint is looking up to snuff, you can enter the next phase. This is where you present your project proposal to all affected parties. It can be a hard sell and you need to balance the amount of time you spend preparing for the proposal. Too soon and you’ll be blindsided by unforeseen complications during building. Wait too long and your investors will likely have lost interest in the project altogether, perhaps even moving onto somebody else’s.

If project proposal goes well, you’re ready to begin the building process. This should ideally take place around twelve months, give or take. The important thing to remember is that, if your blueprints were properly developed, you can relax a bit during this time. So long as neither party does anything foolish or hasty, the building process should work out just fine, though not necessarily without a modicum of stress.

Before you know it, the process is complete and you get to have a grand celebration of the completed project. You get to talk to the press, cut the ribbon, and look forward to a successful and productive future.

That’s how you build a wife.

nuh-uh

Not currently. That could easily change.

http://www.galloree.com/stock/artwork/large/20126/Sick-Beet.jpg

10 Likes

What’s your opinion on Shovel Knight?

(Man I really need to think of questions that aren’t related what I’m currently obsessed with)

1 Like

What are your thoughts on the new Starset album?

I really need to go back and finish that. Especially since they added Plague Knight as a playable character (or so I hear).

Oh man, I completely forgot about it. Gotta add that to my wishlist/budget.

3 Likes

Yep.

Specter Knight’s coming in April.

Hop to it, Tak! There’s a whole new world coming in less than a week. ;]

1 Like

Do you prefer digimon or pokemon?
And have you watched RWBY.

1 Like

Have you finished Shovel Knight yet?