Team Fortress 2

I am ready for the yeti

2 Likes

i can’t believe tf2 isn’t dead

1 Like

And unique ones! Not just sidegrade throwaway weapons!

And there are FLYRO’S now!

2 Likes

no one is safe, the snipers are not safe, your children are not safe, your wives are not safe, no one is safe from the doom bringer known as the flyro

4 Likes

i love not being able to connect to servers

2 Likes

I love that just as much as taking forever to actually find a match to join.

1 Like

that too.

that was kinda what i meant in the first place, but some other bs still happened

but aside from that, the game might actually be FUN again. i can’t believe it. the new weapons are all interesting, especially the flamethrower.

1 Like

So flying Pyros, (Or Flyros) are a thing now. That’s something for everyone to be afraid of. I’m sure Spy mains everywhere collectively crapped their pants when that news hit.

1 Like

Thanks valve I hate it

1 Like

I forgot about that.

No wonder everyone had been picking pyro in the event maps.

2 Likes

Well seeing as he is the feature class of a new update, people are going to pick him, regardless of the new jetpack. Kinda like how everyone picks the same hero when a new one is added to Overwatch.

1 Like

The weird thing is I don’t think I’ve come across any flyros yet.

1 Like

Well the update did come out only a few days ago.

I’ve played a bit of TF2 with @Ketros, but sadly I never really found a perfect fit for my FPS playstyle. Though seeing as I’m a diehard Halo fan on the 360, that’s understandable.

1 Like

all this new war paint is tempting me

I NEED JAZZY AND NEO TOKYO

help

I love TF2 if you haven’t notice, and here’s a video to show

Tempus started streaming world record runs of all their listed jump maps a few days ago. I highly recommend checking out the stream if you’re interested in jumping.

2 Likes

Scream Fortress was excellent this year. The new maps are super fun, and I highly recommend hopping in and playing.

3 Likes

I literally just started playing a couple days ago lol

how many hours as of now?