Teron, Knight of Mata Nui

Yep, indeed, a non-Makuta MOC for once :wink:

Size comparison with 'nika guy:

Not really much to say about the MOC itself - just threw something together in sudden motivation. Would have liked a bit more brown and less black, but brown pieces aren’t exactly common…

As to the story so far:
Teron is a Toa of Stone and my RP character in a game testing out RSGs Red Box. He hails from the Northern Continent and came to Dume era Metru Nui on a pilgrimage to the Great Temple as he is a strong believer in the Great Spirit.
Things didn’t work out very well for him, though - first his armor got stolen while he took a swim, and after finding some other Toa and traveling back to find the thief via chute they were ambushed by a Silver Chute Spider. Teron spent most of the confrontation half dead caught in the spider’s web before accidentally being frozen and nearly killed by his fellow Toa of Ice. At least that attack freed him from the net and let him float away from the spider, though.
Teron carries a warhammer as his primary weapon and wears a Kanohi Mautatu, Great Mask of Charisma.

37 Likes

Nice work! It’s not often that we see brown used a lot, so it’s neat to see someone use it for a figure. My only complaint is that the figure feels a bit static; I think it’s because the torso is all one piece (or at least appears to be). Perhaps if you threw a joint somewhere in there to allow him to do an ab-crunch/waist-swivel/etc. he would be a little more dynamic in posing. Overall I quite like him, but his poses feel like they’re lacking a little something.

2 Likes

Great job! If I had to complain, I feel that the weapon is a bit weird. Since it’s supposed to be a warhammer, I’d say rotate the feet and fill in the sockets.

1 Like

This moc makes me quite happy.

1 Like