The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I would really wanna do Vamprah, but I don’t know if I can…

…You know what, I’ll see what I can do…

1 Like

@EvilLobsterKing Ok, I’ll put you on the list.

Sounds good, even though it wasn’t official, I began working on my creation, and I’m about 95% happy with it…

Progress update on my male makuta.
My makuta seems to be coming together.
Colors:Unfortunately the only parts I could spare to capture the look I envisioned are black and Reds. :confused: Need to beat some asymmetry out of the color scheme.
Build-Legs are done. Tall and built like titan legs minus pointless pistons. Torso is kinda bland and uses Inika torsos, but it captures my planned look. The head is not a Kanohi, but is mask like. Arms will probably be reworked to not be so simple. No clue on weapon. Wing build is simple, but uses great pieces.
Size-He is around 2 heads shorter than Icarax, but wider. I’d say he would fit titan critera.
Story-Almost fully fleshed out.
Overall-Final touches and pics should come by tuesday. One last thing to keep you tantalized. His name is Gantil.

Rerekei’s “mask” and torso are complete, just need to get some more Gunmetal, Metru Blue, and Tan in order to accomplish the rest of the build.

I say mask in parenthesis because I built a custom mask around this piece in order to build a canonical mask which doesn’t have a canonical appearance. I then gave her a modified version of what I envision said mask to look like.

@LurkingEhlek
Assymetry doesn’t need to be bad. If your Makuta doesn’t wear an “official” Kanohi but something other, masklike, just make it a new Kanohi - though with reasonable powers. :wink:
Oh, and you don’t need a weapon - if it fits to the story of the Makuta.
I’m definately looking forward to your MOC!

@Cyclopian
Tan and Metru Blue sound interesting. Also I love good looking custom masks.

As to my second Makuta, Kindrix, I completed her today with some kind of custom mask and torso, as well as wings, but I definately need some more time to be satisfied.

Oh, and great news!

The first two entries for this project are up:

- Jsasax, The Makuta of Stelt, built by RedHuna101 (althouh he is a bit small)

- Jarnat, by me

Just 98 (97) Makuta more to go! :smile:

So I have Vamprah done, and pictures will go up latter today…

Hey do I need to make a new topic for my Antroz revamp cause he kinda already does.

He literarily isn’t that small man :pensive: He is just about as big as teridax

1 Like

Hey! Just to prove I’m actually doing something, here’s a WIP Miserix!

He’s…well, moving along. It might take a little bit to get him where I want him, 'cause not only is college very busy around this time, but I’m devoted to making him as good as he can possibly be, 'cause it’s Miserix, y’know? Hopefully I’ll have him done by next weekend!

3 Likes

Quick question, Is it okay to use a gen2 mask?

Oh, quicker question, is it OK to use gen2 masks as armor?

How about gen2 pieces in general?

@Whovian41110 Sir, please watch your language. Putting it in spoilers is not cutting it, as people can still see it.

~Chronicler

3 Likes

Sorry I’m screwed because I have only G2 (no sarcasm just replaced)

EDIT: Troodax
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/brotherhood-of-makuta-makuta-troodax/14744

Don’t get your hopes up. I am only a sub par moccer.
Look at all the mocs I’ve posted … Exactly.
But I have removed the color breakers.

I can’t find any…

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-brotherhood-of-makuta-xoth-and-isthra/14748?u=21sselliw

Mine are done! I wound up doing two.

That’s the joke.

1 Like

Oh, right, EvilLobsterChump strikes again…