The Elder Scrolls

I’d only play that if they gave you Daedric Knee Armor at level 1.

4 Likes

Daggerfall would give you some.

Just to get you to play longer.

2 Likes

I’m surprised there isn’t a mod for Skyrim that lets you arrest people and go on detective-like cases. Those are the types of mods that I wish people would make for TES and especially Fallout. Everyone makes all of these texture revamps, and that’s nice, but I want actual new content. I want more story. I especially want to throw people in jail for doing things they shouldn’t be, rather than flat out murdering them. Especially with Miraak/Dagoth Ur. What good is an arch enemy if you don’t leave them alive in a cell waiting to somehow get free and then fight you again? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The quest mod “vigilant” starts out with you doing something like that but I hear it goes way different by the end.

3 Likes

Well, I think TES is kind of an inherently lawless setting. Well, not lawless, but much less civilized than a modern society. Nobody cares if somebody gets their head chopped off in public; why should they care about evil dudes getting killed? Plus, how would you imprison someone as powerful as Miraak or Dagoth Ur? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The mystical powers of being the main character.

3 Likes

Good enough for most games.

I quickly looked up the mod.

Turns out it isn’t completely translated to English so I dunno.

2 Likes

Touché. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d just want them to be imprisoned so I could be the hero again, and again. XD[quote=“Anaru_LST, post:290, topic:3781, full:true”]
Too late, you took an arrow before the game started… because you’re a guard.
[/quote]

They call me limpy.

4 Likes

Call me madman, but, you know what i’d like?

Obsidian TES Spinoff.

5 Likes

I haven’t even played any games by Obisidan, and I still think that’s a great idea.

2 Likes

You should, Fallout New Vegas and Pillars of Eternity were masterpieces.

3 Likes

So uhm.

I realized this exists.

I Legit didn’t cried.

Lies

2 Likes

But Skywind is actually going to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is.

Without any doubt.

The most beautiful thing i’ve ever seen.

[May contain spoilers]

2 Likes

Warning do not click the spoiler if you don’t want to feel satisfied with life

(Photo credit: me)

5 Likes

@Xevins I ended up killing five because I was trying to run away from OP mages, and the freaking cliff racers just had to flock all over me.

2 Likes