The First Resistance (RP topic)

Jonathan nodded at Ciestaal. “Hello. Enjoying the dance?” he asked.

He nods peacefully. “The festivities are very enjoyable.” He says in a calm voice. “And there’s so many different kinds of people here, experiencing the presence of their auras is an interesting experience.”

Jonathan nodded. "think you’ll get any lucky ladies tonight?

Kyran sits in a chair in the corber, his aaff slung across his back. He watches the ball silently and unmoving, looking for a threat.

Jonathan nodded at Kyran as he passed by him.

Kyran glanced at Jonathan, nodding back. He continued scanning the room.

Inlenor walks around in the ball room, though she probably looked out of place, compared to the rest.

Truth enters the ball, he was a heavily cloaked figure and the cloak was a bit torn and ragged.

Kyran examined Truth. Truth might notice the stare.

Truth walks towards Kyran,
“I imagine your stare means you wish to dance?”
He was being sarcastic in tone.

He chuckles. “That is not something I’m here for, personally.” He said. "I’m here to see how things turn out.

Surius scans the area, making sure no one was disrupting the peace.

Kyran chuckled.
“No, my good fellow. I was merely examining you… I wanted to make sure you’re not an… enemy. Do not be angry; I examine all beings whom paths I cross.”

“As I know truth, I know your word.”
Truth says smiling,
“You don’t read sarcasm that well do you?”

“On the contrary, I read it quite well.” Kyran replied. “However… explaining myself has done me quite some good in previous situations such as this one.” He shrugs.

Truth smiles,
“Is that so? Doesn’t surprise me that much.”

“Well, sometimes people don’t take well to an old wiz-er, man such as me butting into their business.” Kyran smiles back.

Jonathan sat down, drinking a cup of scotch while he watched the dancers.
“Hey, John, why don’t you join in?” Eric asked, noticing his absence from the festivities.
Johnathan shrugged. “I don’t know. I just don’t really have anyone to ‘dance’ with…” he said, a hint of sadness in his voice.
It was then that a beautiful woman in a blue dress caught Johnathan’s eye. He repeatedly passed by him, glancing st him and giggling. “You know, I think she likes you.” Eric said, noticing the girl too.

“I don’t know if I should…” johnathan said, conflicted.

“I don’t mind, I prefer to see people speak their minds.”

“I think you should!” Henry smirked, he was smoking a pipe and looked like a gentleman from 40 years ago

Kyran nodded. “You seem like a sensible person. May I ask your name?”

“Truth, my name is Truth.”
Truth says smiling,
“It has been many years since I’ve last visited this place.”