The In-Between (RP Topic)

He rips him open and takes out the thing that makes him tick, then drags it into the bushes, beckoning for Blaze(@BlackBeltGamer98) to go there.

Armin starts running, while Eric pulls out his scythe and delfects the shells, continuing his walk south.

Blaze asks, “To where?”

OOC: he doesn’t have his scythe.

IC: The wolfen continued their work.

OOC: He does. He transformed a sword into it.

IC: Eric continues doing his thing, pulling his new sword out to help. Armin keeps Eric between him and the cannons.

OOC: He doesn’t have the power. The inhibitor claw.
That’s still in effect. Eric is by far the most OP character here, and he’s sure as heck not going to be running rampant through this world.

IC: The cannon balls break the Scythe.

OOC: The claw doesn’t work. But he isn’t using his power due to him being very in tune with the plot. But he really likes his scythe, since it completes his look.

IC: Eric tsks. He stops to pick up the blade, continuing to deflect the shells with the sword. He then continues walking. Armin looks at the cannons. “Wonder what the effective range of those are…”

OOC: Hitora was a small ways away. He meant to him.

Blaze nods and heads over to Hitora.

Hitora hands him the armor he made out of the Wolfen. “Put this on and go in. When you see the signal, and you’ll know what it is, bust open the biggest water container.”

The cannon balls break the sword when he tried to deflect the hit.

OOC: What if he just up and decides that he is being threatened and needs to fight?

“If it gets our powers back or the knowledge of that, I’ll do it.” Blaze starts putting on the disguise.

The wolfen ignored Blaze, and continued as normal.

Blaze does his best to fit in, internally wishing he had some illusion magic to help his disguise.

The wolfen ignored Blaze and continued filling the Tanks.

Eric tsks again, using the time it takes to relod a cannon to pick up the shattered sword. He then starts sprinting south, and Armin followed a second later.

OOC: Then he fights like normal.

Blaze’s gaze shoots around, looking for the biggest tank while trying to stay inconspicuous.

The cannons continued to fire at the Two.

South is the cannons. You ate running at the cannons.

“Oi! You, get back to work!” A wolfen ordered Blaze.

One gives him a peace sign, signifying it to be Keya.

Hitora looks for more of them straying off.

Keya looked for Woofykins.

“Sorry, I took a nasty hit to the head, remind me my job please. Memory’s a bit fuzzy right now.” He shakes his head to accentuate this.